52 replies to this topic

#31 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:15 PM

lately ive been auditioning valentino, but i normally wear carolina herrera 212. i got a huge sample of the valentino from sephora because i loved how it smelled on my friend. i like it a lot, but not sure im in love with it for the wedding day... leia, ill stop by sephora and find out if they have the bulgari white tea scent and let you know!

#32 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:26 PM

SCORE! i just checked sephora's website and they do carry the white tea scent! im totally going to go pick up a sample on my way home from work today!

Sephora: Bvlgari Eau Parfumee White Tea: Women's Fragrance
Eau Parfumee White Tea
Both men and women can wear this delicate, soothing white tea scent with white pepper accents, day or evening. White Tea, the principal ingredient, has been used in China as an elixir of youth because of its antioxidant and revitalizing properties. Cultivated only a few times per year, this rare essence imparts an overall sense of well being.
Notes:
Artemisia Leaves, Ambrette, White Pepper, White Tea, Musk, Woody Amber.
Style:
Reassuring. Enveloping. Soothing.

#33 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    SCORE! i just checked sephora's website and they do carry the white tea scent! im totally going to go pick up a sample on my way home from work today!

Sephora: Bvlgari Eau Parfumee White Tea: Women's Fragrance
    Eau Parfumee White Tea
    Both men and women can wear this delicate, soothing white tea scent with white pepper accents, day or evening. White Tea, the principal ingredient, has been used in China as an elixir of youth because of its antioxidant and revitalizing properties. Cultivated only a few times per year, this rare essence imparts an overall sense of well being.
    Notes:
    Artemisia Leaves, Ambrette, White Pepper, White Tea, Musk, Woody Amber.
    Style:
    Reassuring. Enveloping. Soothing.
    Yea Maura! Hope you like it!

#34 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

what can you guys recommend that smells literally like fresh laundry!! Clean, light, airy, not to strong or overpowering, but very beachy. I've searched high and low but still can't find anything. I even purchased Light Blue.......loved it when i tried it in the store, but when i got home and wore it the next day, it almost gave me a headache. I want something very subtle and fresh. Any suggestions??

#35 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Leia78
      Yea Maura! Hope you like it!
      ok i got samples of the bvlgari green tea and white tea fragrances and also marc jacobs daisy. havent tried them all out yet but will report back!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by md_ocr
      what can you guys recommend that smells literally like fresh laundry!! Clean, light, airy, not to strong or overpowering, but very beachy. I've searched high and low but still can't find anything. I even purchased Light Blue.......loved it when i tried it in the store, but when i got home and wore it the next day, it almost gave me a headache. I want something very subtle and fresh. Any suggestions??
      sephora sells something called CLEAN that smells like fresh linen, i saw it there yesterday. i smelled it and it was very pleasant and not overpowering at all

#36 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:05 PM

I smelled the Bvlgari green tea and that smells good too but I just fell in love with the au the blanc!

#37 catandcleo

catandcleo
        • 173 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:41 AM

Ok, dredging up this old thread again, because i am less than a month away now and want a new scent.

I read (as i am sure a lot of you did!) that you should get a new scent for your wedding so that everytime you smell it afterwards, it will always remind you of your wedding day. This is really important to me because i am EXTREMELY sensitive to scents and scent memory.

The only problem is that i am having the worst time finding one i LOVE. There are a couple that i have liked okay, but nothing that i was just "this is it!" I normally wear Narciso Rodriguez, or Nanette Lepore (two TOTALLY different scents!) and have recently bought a MAC fragrance that reminded me of an old VS scent i used to wear when we were dating. But i want something new.

Any suggestions?? Looking for something a little sexy and sultry - but wearable year-round, so not too heavy.

What is everyone else wearing?

#38 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:55 AM

I smelled this new scent that was in my new Glamour magazine and it smelled really really nice. Can't remember what it was though. I'll have to look it up when I get home.
            That is definitely one that I can put on my list of possibles.

#39 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
            • 456 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:07 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana!!!
              D & K
              October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#40 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:09 PM

I hardly ever wear perfume, but my all time fav is Calyx by Perscriptives... It's so light, and clean... not too sweet or musky. I would def check it out if you haven't yet! I got all 3 of my sisters hooked on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users