Photo

Here's to my late night/early A.M.posters!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:42 PM

I'm another one that's on at all hours... I'm still on maternity leave right now, but in addition to my design business I'm also a nurse and work weekend nights, so it's not uncommon to see me on here at 4am. Cheers to my fellow night shift girls!

#22 purrfected

purrfected
    • 396 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

How funny is this thread?? I just checked in to see who crashes during the day and who stays up. Island Bride--when do you sleep??

I am still at work..): but decided to take a break and see what I've missed. I love the fact that at night I can look at all the threads without the phone ringing or some other distraction. I cannot even imagine what I am going to do after the wedding. I guess I will have to keep reliving the joy through other brides! I have met the nicest people!

Tonight I plan on learning how to post pics so I can put a pic in my siggy and take pics of my ring, dress, shoes and OOT bags. Ok, I am going to go back to work.....maybe....

I will talk to all of you ladies of the night later!!

Tammy

#23 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
      • 516 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:02 AM

So you think we are an early bunch now? Wait until the latter half of this month when I have to be in Israel for 2 weeks for work! 8 hours difference.

#24 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

Yeah I've been posting late, but I can't sleep these days anyways. I actullay do alot of posting at work. Oops! I better not let my boss know, but I usulaly am caught up with work.

#25 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:12 PM

What's happenin', my fellow noctural chicas!

Ok, so am I a freak because I feel guilty for falling asleep on the couch last night while watching a movie, and I didn't get a chance to get online last night?? Sorry, y'all! :)

And to answer your question, Tammy/Purrfected, I sleep whenevery my mind stops rehashing/rethinking things over and over and over....! No, actually, even though I adore my FI, he snores and keeps me up (FYI: Breathe Right strips DO NOT work for male snoring!), I actually don't even try to sleep until around 7:30 am when he leaves for work, and then I get up around 1:45 pm to get a shower and head off to work (the 3-11:30 shift).

I'm so glad to meet all of you! Now when I am submitting a reply at 4 am, I will do it with a smile and PRIDE, thinking of the other members of the "Sleepless Sisterhood" out there, typing through the night!

See you guys later this evening!
            ~ Christie

#26 Dana_C

Dana_C
            • 348 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

I'm another night owl gal, lol. I don't work night shift or anything- I just like to be up late...so I stay up on BDW go to work sleepy and browse the site at work too!

#27 midnight24

midnight24
              • 754 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:46 AM

i work shift work at a tv station...and my down time is anytime after 1am usually. a girl has to do something to make the night go by, right. why not daydream about wedding planning...haha

#28 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:14 AM

I agree! Part of my problem is that when I am at work, since it is a tedious/sitting-at-a-desk-the-entire-night kind of gig, I tend to drink way too much caffeine, so I am a live wire by the time I get home at midnight!

And, I've been meaning to say -- safe travels to Israel, Beverly! :)

~ Christie

#29 purrfected

purrfected
                  • 396 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

Ok girls I am going out tonight to listen to a live band. (I love live music!) If I don't drink too much wine I will chat with you tonight. I actually shouldn't drink too much I have to go into the office tomorrow.

#30 islandbride317

islandbride317
                    • 1,866 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:23 AM

Yup! Look at the hour...I'm up! And hoping all of my other Sister of Sleeplessness are well!

Hugs (and semi-drowsy) high-fives to all of you!
                      Christie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users