I am thinking about doing a very retro cage veil but am having a hard time finding pictures and getting info...anyone on here have one, used one, using one or know anything I would really appreciate it... :)

that is totally what I am thinking but I Am not sure yet if i want it to only cover my eyes or where I would want it to end...then part of me thinks it looks like bagging they put around produce in the grocery store and I start thinking I dont want to do it...lol...what is a rockabilly site?

I wore one to my prom, in black, (way too many years ago, the Madonna era, hehe) I loved it. It would all depend on your dress how well this type of veil would work for you. I personally like it just covering you eyes, you don't want it to get in your way for all that kissing on your wedding day. I don't think it looks like grocery netting (lol), it would be cool to do something different, I say go for it!!!!

Kelly~

Yeah my dress has always reminded me of a 1950's lounge singer type thing...

Click the image to open in full size.

I just wish there were more pictures of cage veils...there are soooo few online and its so frustrating...

somebody on here did one i think - was it tasha? she looked great! i'll see if i can find pics ... and maybe she can point you in the right direction!

Rockabilly style is a retro 50's kinda style. Its sorta a culture of people. Thats sorta the style I think you are going for. I could be wrong though. LOL

In the wedding bells magazine there is a girl wearing a cage veil and I think its gorgeous! Ill see if I can find the picture and Ill post it for you!