Photo

I need advice b4 I send out my invites!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:31 PM

I rcvd my invites on friday they are lovely, but I forgot to to include my date for my AHR!! Am I suppose to send out a different invite or put it on the wedding invite and send a reminder later. I knw my invites are complete but I can either send a letter along with the invites or put it on my webpage which a lot of people still might not look at..help me someone!!

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

I think you could do either, how far away from your wedding is your AHR? For now you could just put it on your web page, that way people who cant make the DW can plan to come to the AHR................

#3 merocket59

merocket59
      • 937 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

You could either add a little note to this invitation with the date/location of the AHR or just send out another one later... if you wanted to you could add something like a magnet from vistaprint or just write it on some colored cardstock that matches your invites. Did you put any info about the AHR on them?

#4 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
        • 319 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

My wedding is july 25 2009 and AHR is sept 5 2009. I didn't add it anywhere I think I will put it on the web page for now...

#5 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
          • 382 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:03 PM

We are sending out 2 different invitations. The guest list are different for the 2 events. The DW is for close family and close friends only, the AHR guest list is large. I would put it on your website then send out an invite closer to the date.

#6 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

Thanks ladies I will send 2 different invites

#7 Monkbridetobe

Monkbridetobe
              • 49 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:10 PM

thats my problem too!! we decided after & i dont wnat to do 2 invites... MAN!

#8 scottgm2

scottgm2
                • 229 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:56 PM

this may sound dumb but what is a AHR?

#9 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
                  • 272 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

Ita an At Home Reception

#10 purrfected

purrfected
                    • 396 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:18 AM

How about using some free vista print postcards to send to everyone for the AHR? I don't even have a date for the AHR. So when we pick a date I am just going to order some Vista print post cards ( i already started designing them). The postcards will announce that we are married and invite guests over for a celebration. Are the postcards tacky for an AHR? We don't want anyone to bring gifts. I think if we were expecting gifts we might have to use something more formal, right??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users