Photo

Blue tulum brides post here!!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 TorontoGirloutWest

TorontoGirloutWest
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:59 PM

I contacted Angelina and booked a meeting!!!!! Yaaaayyy!!!!!!!

#22 Adlergray

Adlergray
    • Banned
    • 294 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TorontoGirloutWest
      I contacted Angelina and booked a meeting!!!!! Yaaaayyy!!!!!!!
      YAY!! You will love Angelina She is amazing!Let me know how it gose

#23 TorontoGirloutWest

TorontoGirloutWest
      • 39 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:38 AM

Adlergray,

Are you still going?

We would fly out May 30th . . . right now we're in "wait and see" mode.

#24 Adlergray

Adlergray
        • Banned
        • 294 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

We are in wait and see mode to. It sucks. We are still getting prepared but if things get worse we probably will push it off till july. With my luck a hurricane will be coming then j/k. We have a Daughter and I'm not so afraid of getting sick but I'm afraid to bring it home to her. Let me know when you decide. This sucks it was supposed to be our vacation

#25 Dynasia

Dynasia
          • 20 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:15 PM

Adlergray,

Are you still going to Blue Tulum?

#26 Adlergray

Adlergray
            • Banned
            • 294 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dynasia
              Adlergray,

Are you still going to Blue Tulum?

Yes but we have pushed our site visit back till July. It's not essential that we go right now, the hotel understood and will rebook when we decide what dates we are going, SOOOO now we are just waiting on Mexicana to hopfully wave there change fees over the 14 (fingers crossed!!!)

#27 TorontoGirloutWest

TorontoGirloutWest
              • 39 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

As of right now the plan for us is still to go at the end of this month! We figure the worst is over but to be safe we haven't booked a hotel yet.

Adler,

Had you originally been planning to stay at Blue Tulum? Did you find a good deal somewhere!?!?

#28 Adlergray

Adlergray
                • Banned
                • 294 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:24 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TorontoGirloutWest
                  As of right now the plan for us is still to go at the end of this month! We figure the worst is over but to be safe we haven't booked a hotel yet.

Adler,

Had you originally been planning to stay at Blue Tulum? Did you find a good deal somewhere!?!?
                  Angelina gave us a deal 180 for both of us a night and it goes towards our package price. There was also supposed to be a wedding that weekend and I really wanted to see that. booo but ya if you want to book with them see what they can do for you.-J

#29 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
                  • 155 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:20 PM

I was there in January -- it was definitely beautiful, however the person I spoke to said that they were management changes afoot, so I would make absolutely certain that you know what is going on before you book your wedding.

That being said, the location is absolutely spectacular. Tulum has the most beautiful beach on the RM, but I'm definitely biased! :-)

Good luck -- I have some pix if you want, just email me b/c I still haven't figured out how to post them on this site yet.

Have fun in MX -- I honestly think that this health scare will die down in a few months, so you should be fine. I wish I was going with you! :-)

#30 Adlergray

Adlergray
                    • Banned
                    • 294 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gr8ful
                      I was there in January -- it was definitely beautiful, however the person I spoke to said that they were management changes afoot, so I would make absolutely certain that you know what is going on before you book your wedding.

That being said, the location is absolutely spectacular. Tulum has the most beautiful beach on the RM, but I'm definitely biased! :-)

Good luck -- I have some pix if you want, just email me b/c I still haven't figured out how to post them on this site yet.

Have fun in MX -- I honestly think that this health scare will die down in a few months, so you should be fine. I wish I was going with you! :-)

Thanks, they did change management in april. All the new staff and policies have been changed. But good looking out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users