Beautiful cakes! I found a cute cake stand on amazon debating on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3492 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
  • 373 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

@Nursejazz looking back at the forum I found this picture from one of the bride at dreams la romana thought you might like it! The Flores look so pretty I would add an extra tier to the cake though

Attached Files

#3493 Mandiesue

Mandiesue
  • 309 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams La Romana
  • LocationDominica Republic

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

Those are all great ladies.. Thank you for sharing the cakes. It gives me lots of ideas.

#3494 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
  • 373 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:01 AM

I know jenny sent me lots if pictures of bouquets and cake but I can't find them I just emailed her so that i can share them with you guys

#3495 Nursejazz

Nursejazz
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
  • LocationLa Romana, DR

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

Hey Ladies is anyone making a cake topper?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

#3496 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

Hey Ladies is anyone making a cake topper?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm actually probably going to buy a funny one. I was looking in etsy for the made ones they are beautiful but so expensive :(.

I know you told us you are having you cocktail hr food for you rehearsal dinner. Are you still having cocktail hr on the wedding day? :)

#3497 Nursejazz

Nursejazz
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
  • LocationLa Romana, DR

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

Yes it was just going to be a cocktail hour welcome dinner with the beach bonfire, but Yanna said with the promotion they serve hors d'oeuvres as well, so im having both. 52 days left!!!!
Im making my Swarovski crystal monogrammed letter cake topper and I will post the finished product when im done. I must say its very time consuming!
Im making my Swarovski crystal monogrammed letter cake topper and I will post the finished product when im done. I must say its very time consuming!

#3498 neliruz

neliruz
  • 86 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Gazebo
  • LocationDreams La Romana

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:05 PM

Hi Ladies

I am also geting married at Dreams La Romana. The wedding is in April 2015. I totally agree that getting them to email you is extremely nerve wrecking and very worrying, but a friend of mine got married there last year (had same issues with communication) and her wedding was magical - so please dont be worried. Good luck to everyone - very excited to have found this forum and hearing your feedback!

#3499 Ariana2015

Ariana2015
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

Can't wait to see the end product @Nursejazz

I'm going dress shopping this Saturday & I'm excited but super nervous too!

Also, I emailed the groups manager about a month ago and she still has yet to respond. Even Jenny sent her an email. How far in advance have you had your guests book?

I sent out my save the dates a few weeks ago (my wedding is at the end of March) and I'll be sending out my invites by September!

#3500 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
    • 373 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

Can't wait to see the end product @Nursejazz

I'm going dress shopping this Saturday & I'm excited but super nervous too!

Also, I emailed the groups manager about a month ago and she still has yet to respond. Even Jenny sent her an email. How far in advance have you had your guests book?

I sent out my save the dates a few weeks ago (my wedding is at the end of March) and I'll be sending out my invites by September!

How awesome I'm sending out the save the dates next month in July. I contact the hotel about a group rate but they told me it was too soon to send me any group discounts or quotes so I'll start checking those out in October our wedding is in July. I am a little worried about planning this wedding I feel a little like everyone is giving me their opinion, yet not liking anything I pick. (Family wise) :( ladies anyone having this issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users