Well it seemed they have changed their policies i'm afraid! I'm guessing too many of us booking the SSg and they don't want to lose money. Here are the answers to my questions:
1. During the reception (in which we are renting out the SSG for 1260$) , you confirmed that there is bar service and house wine served at the tables, is there an extra charge for this? The price for the exclusivity of the restaurant at this point is set for USD 1,000.00 + 26%. The bar service now have an additional charge of USD 10.00 + 26% per person. This was established on July 19th, 2010 and from now on. Please take the note that the exclusivity cost are subject to change, and it might increase for 2011.
2. When setting up the SSG for the reception, how many people can sit at each table? I need to know this information as I am bringing centerpieces and need to know how many to bring. This information will depend on the type of set up that you will want for the reception. You can have round tables or rectangular tables. I can recommend you to use the round tables since they look more elegant for a wedding reception, but you have the option to have rectangular ones if you want to.
3. After 11pm, is the bar still open outside the SSG? No, the bar will be available until 11pm after that, we just have the lobby bar and the disco bar open until 2am.
4. For our Photographer, how much is the day pass and how long does it last? You will have to pay USD 65.00 per person (in case that he brings an assistance or someone else) This will allow him to be on the property for 7 hours.
5. I would still like to have a cocktail hour on the pier, what will be the cost per person? This will depend if you have the silver option (USD 8.00 + 26%) or the gold option (USD 10.00 + 26%). See cocktail options attached.
6. My ceremony is at 3, what time would the SSG be open for my guests to arrive? The restaurant will be open at 6:00pm.
7. What time would the dinner be served? We normally serve the dinner at 7pm, but this could vary depending on your wedding program (If you have one for the wedding reception) like first dance, Bride and father dance, Groom and mother dance, speeches, etc.
8. What is the best building for me to request to have my room in, since I am getting married at the gazebo? All the buildings are good, but if you want to be close to the gazebo area the closest buildings are Building 5, 6 (just suites), 7 and 8 (just suites).
9. Do i have to have a day pass for Pastor Rick aswell, or is that included in my package? This is not included on the wedding packages, but as he will just stay on the property for 1 hour, we normally did not charge for this.
10. Do you have any images of the Sea Side Grill inside? Any from a past wedding?