Sorry hjack! You and i are in the same boat! We need to post more in order to view anything! I think you need 150 posts before you gain permissions to view attachments. Check out the sub-forum thread for rules and new users.

ladies, send me your emails and I will email you the photos. And if someone can figure out a way to post the photos, please do. It would be great for everyone to be able to see all their options.

Ladies, I can't remember if we discussed this - Does anyone know what/if there is an outside vendor fee to bring your own photographer? I'm looking to book HDC photo as Nicole so kindly referred :)

I haven't had any luck getting a response from Tiara (surprise, surprise, lol!)

Amygirl, I think we just have to pay for his day pass. I just booked Arnaud too!

Also ladies in Toronto, I found an officiant who will do a simple civil ceremony near the High Park area for between $75-$100. Gord Kushner - Toronto Wedding Officiant

I think I might go with this option.

Do you know if that means that I won't have to pay $300 for an officiant? And if I don't pay for an officiant, who would do the service? Is this what you guys were talking about? Tiara would do the service?

I am pretty sure that it is only 50.00 per person to do photos. It may have a certain time limit(so many hrs on the resort) on it but Tiara quoted us 50.00 US per person for photo and video for 3 hrs I think. I would get it in writing from her though just to make sure. As I have herad about other resorts that things change once you are down there. we will be bringing a copy of all the emails she sends us just to make sure.

What time are you girls getting married there? I originally had 3pm booked but now that seems way to early! I don't want the sun to ruin our pictures or have to kill so much time before the reception.

Is anyone booking hair/makeup appointments prior to arrival at the resort? I was just going to do when I got there but some people are telling me not to wait!

I'm getting married at 4:30pm. I had requested 4pm but Tiara returned the booking confirmation to me with 4:30, so I thought they had standard times.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to attempt to do my own hair...

Does anyone know how many weddings DLR does in 1 day? If it's just one per day, then I don't think getting an appt at the hair salon would be difficult, but if it's more then yes, I might just book something ahead of time.