BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#731 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

So this season ends on July 8th - I might have a few issues with posting the winner (as well as the reminder email) that week. We're scheduled to leave for England on July 3, although that could very well change, I don't even have my flight booked yet!

So I am thinking you all can just send me your final weigh-ins on July 8, and I will post the winner as soon as I can! I might have internet access immediately, but I can't promise. So basically it shouldn't affect this season, other than a delay in finding out the winner.

Is that ok with everyone!?

For those that missed it: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t43474

#732 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

I'm ok w/ that!

#733 budgetjamaicabride

• 516 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

So I am DQ. My job at a start-up has overtaken my life for the last month. I am still weighing in with my buddy and keeping up the workouts and healthy eating. The end goal is the wedding right. The good news is my pace at work will slow a bit for the next few weeks... so I can get back in the groove. Good luck ladies.

#734 *HOLLY*

• Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

Im ok with it Ann! Oh Bev you know I will always be here for you! Just email me :)

#735 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:37 AM

Morning Chicas!

Sadly I'm going to DQ myself this week. With photographing the wedding in Punta Cana last week and missing my weigh in I just feel as if I haven't been as on goal as I have for previous BL.

Sorry! But I will be checking this thread and rooting for all my girls in the last couple weeks left

Special thanks to Ann once again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to host this event.

Good luck everyone!!!

#736 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

Ann I am cool with it, It will build up the suspense!! Ha ha ha

Not that I am going ot win because I have lost little weight the past few weeks.

I am thinking of doing the sacred heart diet with Stacey, but starting this weekend.

#737 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:35 AM

You should do it Erika. I gained like 4 pounds over the weekend, and after 1 day of the diet I lost all 4 of those pounds. For wiegh in today I will be at zero but hope to do MUCH better next week after I am done with the Diet.
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#738 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:59 AM

I didn't weigh myself last week but I've gained a few pounds I had my time of the month for 2 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!!! It just ended 2 days ago so I had munchies and was bloated. But my measurements haven't changed so maybe I gained muscle........ So I guess I'll do alot less muscly things this week. I don't like muscle i don't really want it. I want to just be lean w/ very little definition.

#739 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

Congrats Stacey- I did not make it to the store and am crazy the next 2 days so I am planning on starting friday or saturday. I just need to get to the store and get organized.

#740 Vikki

• 807 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:39 PM

Woot! So when I weighed in today I hit a new low (in a good way!). But it didn't click until a little bit ago that it marks the 50 pound mark for my total loss. I'm down from my all time worst weight of 208 to 158. Granted, not all of that is BL6 but it's a nice encouragement to keep going. That's about 25% of my bodyweight.

Thanks all for the help and motivation that has helped me drop the last 10 pounds of that over the duration of the contest. I think I can still lose a little more but this is a huge milestone for me.

Good luck this week to everybody else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users