Photo

Nubie (man!)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#12 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
    • 719 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:36 AM

Welcome Chris! How sweet of you to get involved with the planning! This forum is very helpful and useful. I'm sure your fiance will be thrilled with all the ideas you find on here!

#13 waltandjean

waltandjean
      • 177 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

Welcome to the forum and congrats! You will def find a lot of helpful information here! I know I have so far and I have only been searching around for a couple of weeks! Good luck!

#14 ebue789

ebue789
        • Banned
        • 11 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:57 AM

Hello         (lovethebue@hotmail.co.uk)
          How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Loveth, I just went Through your profile I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more,  so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
          Loveth

#15 JenK

JenK
          • 302 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

Hi Chris! Congrats and happy planning!!!!

#16 Caprice35

Caprice35
            • 188 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:25 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

#17 nikkidee1214

nikkidee1214
              • 168 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:37 AM

welcome and congrats

#18 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                • 2,667 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

Hi Chris,
                Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#19 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
                • Vendor
                • 323 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:04 PM

Hola,

Welcome to the forum and above all, congratulations for your engagement!

Have you thought of the Riviera Maya? One of the best things about Riviera Maya is the fact that you can get everything you dream, and it goes from the simplest things, up to the most elaborated... I am certain that you would love it.

To check out various resorts, a good place to go is the hotel review section on tripadvisor.com and the venue reviews here.  TA will not offer many wedding reviews, but the list is probably more extensive and you can come back here to learn more about wedding experiences. I would suggest using both resources. 

Your wedding is going to be full of magic and this website will help you a lot!

We wish you the best.

Happy planning.

#20 sinesbride

sinesbride
                  • 53 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:16 PM

Welcome and congratulations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users