Photo

Kamilla Harris Boudoir Photo! *pic #28*

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#151 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

Wow.. it seems like this thread helped boost business for Kamila. That's great becuase she was so good to work with. Yay for all you ladies goin for it. I look forward to your teasers as well in the future!

#152 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
    • 67 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:29 PM

Yamille...what was the day like for you guys? You get there...start hair & makeup? What exactly did they do to your hair? Just curl it? I have been wearing my hair in a blowout and it doesn't curl when I wear it that way. I'm thinking I should wash it out...her boudoir website says champagne & snacks too. Did you guys have that as well?

Thanks!

#153 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

Ladies, you've all been blogged! :) Kamharrisphoto’s Weblog And look fabulous.

So, I might be up for one of the summer shoots in NYC. Anyone want to pick one of the dates and try to get a group together? One of the July dates would work best for me.
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#154 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
        • 1,083 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FutureMRS.
          Yamille...what was the day like for you guys? You get there...start hair & makeup? What exactly did they do to your hair? Just curl it? I have been wearing my hair in a blowout and it doesn't curl when I wear it that way. I'm thinking I should wash it out...her boudoir website says champagne & snacks too. Did you guys have that as well?

Thanks!
          For our shoot, when we first got there.. we chose the order we were going in. Michelle did the 1st gals hair/makeup and while she was being photographed; Michelle did the 2nd lady and so on...
          As far as hair goes, Michelle is really open. She will do whatever you like; in general, we all just let her do whatever she wanted which was big sexy curls. We were told to go with clean dry hair (no product) and no makeup.

And yes, Kamila does provide some refreshments of the alcoholic variety. For ours, she did champagne and mixed drinks.

#155 rdhbride

rdhbride
          • 313 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:25 PM

reading all the info makes me just wish my day was sooner . but i'm going to see if she will book for next year :) you ladies looked so hottttt!! good for you!!!

#156 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
            • 67 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

Thanks Shannon!

#157 yamille

yamille
              • 1,460 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
                For our shoot, when we first got there.. we chose the order we were going in. Michelle did the 1st gals hair/makeup and while she was being photographed; Michelle did the 2nd lady and so on...
                As far as hair goes, Michelle is really open. She will do whatever you like; in general, we all just let her do whatever she wanted which was big sexy curls. We were told to go with clean dry hair (no product) and no makeup.

And yes, Kamila does provide some refreshments of the alcoholic variety. For ours, she did champagne and mixed drinks.
                This is exactly how ours went. I went first becuase I had to run to class later that day. That was fun- I was so not in the mood to talk about researching my thesis. I also had to tone down my look. My hair is pin straight- she did curls in mine. fun! You'll have a blast.

#158 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
                • 67 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

LOL...yeah I have to go to work after...I think I'll just rock the "glam" look though so everyone can ask me about it. lol

I can't wait!

#159 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:22 PM

Wow girls i just Yolanda and Yamille's teaser pics, dam they were hot too. And Kamilla has a great style.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#160 Mel&B

Mel&B
                    • 613 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:59 PM

HOLY CRAP LADIES!!!

I just looked at all of your pics. They are gorgeous!!!

I took BD pics too. I think my photog is going to blog them after 4/9 (when she returns from Paris).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users