Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

Thanks for the info!

#382 ajlbuaxo

ajlbuaxo
    • 175 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mallory57
      Has anyone ordered the linen shirts from this site??
      I ordered a shirt yesterday for my nephew who is 9 but I can let you know what it looks like when I get it

#383 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hoyt75
        My dress is ivory too... we originally picked out another outfit for him, but I think we might try to order this if we it can be delivered before our wedding (40 days from today). We're going with a darker color and, like the english linen or the beige linen, then he could wear a white shirt and a tie to match our color (midnight blue) and he would still look great.

Does anyone know how long it takes from the time you order to the moment you receive it? Our wedding isn't to far away and I don't want to rely on something that won't make it here on time.
        I ordered my FI's suit on 1/31/10 and I just received notice that the suit was shipped yesterday!! I can't wait to see it.

#384 classadiva

classadiva
        • 685 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ajlbuaxo
          I ordered a shirt yesterday for my nephew who is 9 but I can let you know what it looks like when I get it
          I ordered one for my FI too...it should be here in a few days...will let you know how it looks.

#385 classadiva

classadiva
          • 685 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:19 PM

Wow...that was fast!!! I just received the suit and linen shirt. I can't believe how good the quality is!!! Can't wait for the FI to try it on. I ordered the suit on 1/31/10 and I have it in my hands today, 2/24/10!! I am now going to order the suits for the rest of the men in the bridal party. I wanted to be sure of the quality first.

#386 **Kat**

**Kat**
            • 2,682 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by classadiva
              Wow...that was fast!!! I just received the suit and linen shirt. I can't believe how good the quality is!!! Can't wait for the FI to try it on. I ordered the suit on 1/31/10 and I have it in my hands today, 2/24/10!! I am now going to order the suits for the rest of the men in the bridal party. I wanted to be sure of the quality first.
              That is exactly what we want to do. So about 3 1/2 weeks. Not bad. How is the shirt? Nice?

#387 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
                That is exactly what we want to do. So about 3 1/2 weeks. Not bad. How is the shirt? Nice?
                The shirt is nice...a basic linen shirt...it feels luxurious to me...but it could be my imagination For $30...it was worth it.

#388 chipotle99

chipotle99
                • 311 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:48 PM

I have 2 white linen vests by Calvin Klein with tags still attached that my groom no longer wants. They're $75 from Macys. I'm selling them for $50 obo... take both size 40 and 42 for $75? Just want to get rid of them. See pics here: Picasa Web Albums - Wedding Sale

#389 BelaNova

BelaNova
                  • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

Just wanted to give a shout-out from another happy customer! We ordered a suit and shirt and had it in hand in less than 3 weeks! I emailed the company before we ordered and asked about rush delivery and same as with previous posters, they just told me to make mention of the day we needed it by in the notes and we didn't have any problems! The suit looks absolutely great and we couldn't be happier!

#390 FutureMrs.D

FutureMrs.D
                    • 191 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:15 PM

OMG, just got an email to say the custom suit we ordered has been shipped! We placed the order exactly one week ago! I can't believe it... that was so fast!! Can't wait to get it! I promise to post pictures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users