Good thought for the day :o)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:13 PM

I just got this text message from a friend and I had to forward to you girls. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did

God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED - To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be. Dear God: The lady reading this is beautiful, classy and strong, and I love her. Help her live her life to the fullest. Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most, and let her know when she walks with you, she will always be safe. Now you're on the clock!!!! In 9 minutes something will make you happy. But you have to tell 9 sisters you love them, including me. Go!!! Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:05 PM

That's cute jacqueline!

#3 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
      • 456 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:12 PM

Aww, I like that! :))
        That's exactly what i needed to hear today!
        Thank you!
        D & K
        October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#4 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

:o) I like it too! And you're welcome! ;o)

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:51 PM

Awe, that's great! That reminds me of what our therapist told us today - that your partner comes into your life to help you resolve problems/issues in your life. And you usually share many of these same problems/issues.

...or, something like that...been a long day

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 Mylee84

Mylee84
            • 287 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

oh i love that!! and i really needed that for today!! too bad a read it before bed! I can still use it for tomorrow though =) thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users