• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Kristy!
    This has got to be the most depressing thread for a virgin bride! Hmmm, must go in with a plan of attack.
    oh hahahaha you have nothing to worry about ... i'm SURE in your case it will be different, because the anticipation will be overwhelming!

Originally Posted by STACEY
    So we "kinda" got it on. We were both sooo tired, and SO SO SO drunk. So thats we I say "kinda" to tell the truth, I dont really remember how it was.
    i can almost guarantee this will be the case for us as well, lol! the next day i won't even remember whether we did or didn't! LMAO!

Originally Posted by LisaG
    Our safe was broken into during our reception, so we spent all night dealing with that, then he held me as I cried myself to sleep.
    that is just horrible. makes me want to go kick some *ss! how dare they ruin your wedding night!

#42 beachbride08

• VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

We didn't either, but took care of business first thing in the morning. My hubby was wasted and felt like throwing up. I was exhausted and the only thing I wanted to do was take a shower because I was so sweaty from being in that hot ass dress and dancing all night.

#43 Susan'n'Dean

• 173 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:15 AM

Well i cant really comment cos im not married yet, but i know we plan to have it on the night. I think my FI will be rather dissappointed if we dont cos i am usually the one to be too tired or not be able to due to alcohol and feeling sick lol.

Fingers crossed, we only have a small wedding party so i shouldn't get too drunk..should i??

#44 niajs

• 214 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:00 AM

I'm not married yet but interesting to see the results! I asked my future SIL and she said they didn't. Been speaking to my sister who's getting married next year and neither she nor I are expecting it on the night at all! The next morning perhaps....

#45 Caprice35

• 188 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:41 PM

This is a great topic. I am not married yet but, I am thinking that I would like to on the night of my wedding. Then again, I guess it depends on how many drinks my FI and I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users