#41 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kristy!
    This has got to be the most depressing thread for a virgin bride! Hmmm, must go in with a plan of attack.
    oh hahahaha you have nothing to worry about ... i'm SURE in your case it will be different, because the anticipation will be overwhelming!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by STACEY
    So we "kinda" got it on. We were both sooo tired, and SO SO SO drunk. So thats we I say "kinda" to tell the truth, I dont really remember how it was.
    i can almost guarantee this will be the case for us as well, lol! the next day i won't even remember whether we did or didn't! LMAO!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LisaG
    Our safe was broken into during our reception, so we spent all night dealing with that, then he held me as I cried myself to sleep.
    that is just horrible. makes me want to go kick some *ss! how dare they ruin your wedding night!

#42 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

We didn't either, but took care of business first thing in the morning. My hubby was wasted and felt like throwing up. I was exhausted and the only thing I wanted to do was take a shower because I was so sweaty from being in that hot ass dress and dancing all night.
      Michelle

#43 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
      • 173 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:15 AM

Well i cant really comment cos im not married yet, but i know we plan to have it on the night. I think my FI will be rather dissappointed if we dont cos i am usually the one to be too tired or not be able to due to alcohol and feeling sick lol.

Fingers crossed, we only have a small wedding party so i shouldn't get too drunk..should i??

#44 niajs

niajs
        • 214 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:00 AM

I'm not married yet but interesting to see the results! I asked my future SIL and she said they didn't. Been speaking to my sister who's getting married next year and neither she nor I are expecting it on the night at all! The next morning perhaps....

#45 Caprice35

Caprice35
          • 188 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:41 PM

This is a great topic. I am not married yet but, I am thinking that I would like to on the night of my wedding. Then again, I guess it depends on how many drinks my FI and I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users