Photo

Incorporating your Pet??

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 ktnicole

ktnicole
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:28 PM

We are considering taking our babies to FL with us, I know some people will think it crazy! But they are small (under 9 lbs) Pomeranians and are pretty well behaved. They do what they are told except for the occansional "ignoring mommy so I can lick the chocolate of the babies face". All of the family will be with us so if we didn't take them they would have to go to boarding, and I hate the thought of that. We will see what we decide to do!!

#22 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
    • 2,424 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by litl_april
      I'm planning on having our pup included on our cake topper. We've only had him almost 4 months but he was our baby from day 1! I'm thinking of ordering through Lynn on Etsy who a few girls on here have used.
      For our AHR he'll definately get to be there!
      I was planning on not having a cake topper at all but once i saw one of Lynn's with the couple and their dog on it i fell in love with it and decided it would be the perfect way of having our little girl with us!

#23 sunnyee

sunnyee
      • 112 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:05 PM

We have a Sable Sheltie and since she is so much a part of our family we wanted to include her with our Mexican wedding some how. Webkins has a Collie which is very similar to our Maggie but we weren't able to find it because it is "retired". My FI found a brand new one on Ebay and surprised me with it last week. Maggie the Webkins Collie will be carried down the aisle by the flower girl so she can be at our wedding in spirit!

#24 litl_april

litl_april
        • 351 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dolfinluck
          I was planning on not having a cake topper at all but once i saw one of Lynn's with the couple and their dog on it i fell in love with it and decided it would be the perfect way of having our little girl with us!
          Yes, it was a lot of fun having that! Everyone that it was so cute! Here's a picture of ours.
          Click the image to open in full size.

#25 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
          • 2,424 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by litl_april
            Yes, it was a lot of fun having that! Everyone that it was so cute! Here's a picture of ours.
            I love it! its so cute plus its such a great keepsake!!!

#26 kerrij

kerrij
            • 300 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:43 PM

hehe stuffed cats is my fave! i wish i could bring my baby boy Puggle

#27 Island Bride

Island Bride
              • 330 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:51 AM

Ahh.. my favorite thread yet. Pets! :) Well, after I read all of your posts, I guess your all going to be very envious of me My dog IS part of my wedding! But Im getting married in the states, Florida to be exact! And I cant tell you its been easy trying to get my dog involved in my very special day because it has NOT! Though she is allowed at our ceremony and pictures afterward, she must leave after that. I offered to pay extra money.. they wont budge! So, my FI's mother is staying outside of the resort where their is a pet friendly place to take care of my pooch! I'm a little scared about that because my FI's mom has her best friend staying with her who is terrified of my dog. The last thing I want to be worrying about is someone neglecting my poor baby. I dont want the thoughts of my dog being locked in the bathroom running thru my head while im trying to enjoy my day! I'm trying to get my mom to stay outside the resort because I would feel comfortable with my precious k9 in her hands, but she is determined to stay with me!

#28 Sylvie143

Sylvie143
                • 181 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:17 PM

The only downfall to a DW is not being able to bring your pets =( I'm so sad because they are our babies.... But I LOVE the ideas of incorporating the pups in the photos or in the gifts... GREAT ideas ladies!

#29 skadow

skadow
                  • Banned
                  • 1,853 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:18 PM

BUMP!

I hope Matt doesn't sue me but below is a screen shot I took from one of my favorite all time photo shoots Picture 1.png

#30 MDLady

MDLady
                    • 433 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by JennyK 

The best way I was able to encorporate my doggie was to have him in our engagement pics :)

Awww, what a beautiful dog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users