Photo

Any other brides for Rose Hall Resort?

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#21 JnM09

JnM09
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:33 PM

Erica--getting ready to email you all of my questions. Thanks so much for helping out!

uspoiledme--I am going to email you too. I think it would be great if we could share some costs!

Jaime & Michael

Montego Bay, Jamaica
    August 14, 2009
    http://tickers.Ticke....dd02/event.png

#22 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
    • 95 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

Hello ladies,

I was wondering if anyone had a sample menu from RHR with prices on them that they can share. I am highly considering the resort for my wedding and would like more info on prices. Thanks!
      Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

The view overlooking Kingston... January 2009. One Love!!

#23 GregsBride

GregsBride
      • 333 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

I have the menu so if you give me your e-mail address, I will be happy to send that to you.
        ~Christina

#24 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
        • 95 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Thanks! You can send it to PandaB616 at aol dot com. If you have any extra info that can help me formulate a budget would be great too.
          Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

#25 GregsBride

GregsBride
          • 333 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

Sorry for the delay, but I just sent you the info I had.
            ~Christina

#26 tlogan00

tlogan00
            • 224 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by GregsBride
              Hi Jaime!! I'm not yet a Rose Hall Bride because I am still trying to decide between them and the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites... My fiance' and I actually did a site visit there last week and the resort was absolutely gorgeous!!! I will agree with you in this being a tedious process because it has been very difficult to nail down location. Congrats on finally deciding, I hope to settle on a place in the next few weeks.

Christina

Will you please post some pictures from your visit

#27 GregsBride

GregsBride
              • 333 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tlogan00
                What resort did you want to see pictures of? Although I don't have hundred of pics, I did look at four different resorts.
                ~Christina

#28 Erica053009

Erica053009
                • 513 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:58 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tlogan00
                  I have pictures but they are on Ofoto send me your email address and I can send you an invite to view them

#29 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
                  • 95 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:25 PM

Hey ladies,

Ok... so I'm leaning more toward Rose Hall Resort and am ready to book with them. However, I did want to know about negotiating. My last talk with the coordinator there, Yolandi, she mentioned there is a $450 fee per outside vendor we choose. There's also a $2,500 fee for a ceremony site not directly on the property (Aqueduct, etc.)

Chances are I may not be able to negotiate bringing the ceremony site fee down since it's techincally a facility rental. But I was wondering if anyone choosing an outside vendor was able to talk the resort into waiving the fee.

Or if you were able to negotiate something else with RHR, can you let me know how you did it?

#30 Erica053009

Erica053009
                    • 513 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:45 AM

The ceremony fee can be upgraded but that is the lowest price fee for it...My WC told me to say my photographer is my cousin and that is my gift...what type of outside venodr are you bringing in?

I did negotiate my food and drinks...I got an extra $10 off my menu and $5 off each person's premium bar

Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users