• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#11 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
    What a Fabulous Review and you were a beautiful bride!! :-) It sounds like everything went really good for you :-) Congratulations! I am even more excited now!!
    I have a couple of Questions if you don't mind :)
    Can I ask you if you had the Option to get One long table for the reception, or did she just do it that way?
    I kind of like that idea, but I only have 4 Centerpieces. I have about 29 people so my table will be about as long as yours...How many Center pieces did you have?
    Also..With the Ultimate Wedding package,do we all get upgraded after the Wedding day? You have to be staying 7 nights correct? I am just wondering if this is something that they have to be "reminded" of, or if they just did it for you :-)
    And last, but not least...Did you guys do the Private dinner that was included in the package? and if so, how was that?
    Thank you so much for your review!! And again, you looked really beautiful :-)

Thanks so much you guys, it truly was a wonderful day and I am excited for you all to experience it =)

PhillyBride,
    We didnt really talk about the long table...Gaby automatically had it set up like that...She won't squeeze in that many people for a small table..I am sure you will get the same lenght of table if not longer?

4 Centerpieces will be plenty...she also adds candles at no charge and small glass vases with whatever flowers you want..It is very elegant and not tacky at all...I didn't even know she was going to do that until I came to our reception...They really put in the effort there, and you will be pleasantly surprised... She also put rose petals at no extra charge...(I did ask her to put rose petals though)

To be upgraded, you deffinetly have to remind them... The hotel was completely overbooked when we were there, they actually sent out letters to see if people wanted to transfer to another hotel.. bizzarre.
    but my motherinlaw fought so hard for us to get upgraded anyways and we were in the honeymoon suite for the whole seven remaining days. (we were there for two weeks total) =)

#12 Michelle613

Michelle613
    • 331 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

Your review and all the beautiful pictures brought tears to my eyes! I've never seen such a beautiful review. Congratulations! You're dress, set-up, hair, and everything looked fantastic! The TTD shoot is steamyy
      Michelle & Arsen
      Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#13 Michelle613

Michelle613
      • 331 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:39 PM

Also, was it Michael Maurus that did your photo shoot, because I know that he works with CWP.
        Michelle & Arsen
        Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#14 dc22173

dc22173
        • 240 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:27 AM

Awsome review . I felt like I was there :) I can not wait until it is my turn next month!!!!

#15 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
          • 52 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:46 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Michelle613
            Also, was it Michael Maurus that did your photo shoot, because I know that he works with CWP.
            Yes it was Michael! He's great to work with , very easygoing and you feel confident with him because he knows what he's doing.

#16 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

Congrats your day sounds great! You look beautiful and I love your dress.
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#17 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

Great review, you looked stunning! I didn't realize I had a date twin on the forum, so that's awesome...AND you're from Alberta!

#18 bbpacco

bbpacco
                • 146 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:05 PM

Nice and great detailed review! I can't wait for mine... just CAN'T! lolz

Your pic looks soooooo gorgeous, congr again~

#19 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
                  • 52 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
                    Great review, you looked stunning! I didn't realize I had a date twin on the forum, so that's awesome...AND you're from Alberta!
                    THANKS again everyone! ........

paraisobeachbride - YES! That is so cool, I'm living in Edmonton now too!!!

#20 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

Lana - really? That's awesome! What part of town are you in, if you don't mind my asking? I'm up in the North-Westish....not far from Castledowns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users