• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 lanalovesyou

• 52 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

Hey Ladies,

I have attached my Wedding Review in a Word File....... Hope it gives you an insight on my day, and maybe help you out for your own wedding =) Enjoy.

Attached Files

#2 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

What a Fabulous Review and you were a beautiful bride!! :-) It sounds like everything went really good for you :-) Congratulations! I am even more excited now!!
      I have a couple of Questions if you don't mind :)
      Can I ask you if you had the Option to get One long table for the reception, or did she just do it that way?
      I kind of like that idea, but I only have 4 Centerpieces. I have about 29 people so my table will be about as long as yours...How many Center pieces did you have?
      Also..With the Ultimate Wedding package,do we all get upgraded after the Wedding day? You have to be staying 7 nights correct? I am just wondering if this is something that they have to be "reminded" of, or if they just did it for you :-)
      And last, but not least...Did you guys do the Private dinner that was included in the package? and if so, how was that?
      Thank you so much for your review!! And again, you looked really beautiful :-)
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#3 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:47 PM

Wow your review and pictures are great! Your dress was absolutely PERFECT for you! Thanks for sharing!!!

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:47 PM

Thanks for your review. Congrats!!!!

#5 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:51 PM

Great review Lana! Your pictures are beautiful!! I cannot wait till our big day at Dreams Cancun!!

#6 LCLIVINGSTON

• 27 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:46 PM

Fabulous review, you looked absolutely stunning!!!

Thats very much for posting, it's helped a lot! Glad your day went well xx

Congratulations xx

#7 destination

• 215 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

WOW! Thanks for the great review, you looked great. I want to trash my dress so bad and my mom keeps pouting that she wants me to wear it for our AHR. UGH!

#8 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

What a great review. You looked beautiful.

#9 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

Wow.. your pics are gorgeous!!! The color of the water is breathtaking. You looked absolutely amazing!! Thanks for sharing your review and Congrats!!!

#10 June_Dreams

• 248 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

Great review :) you looked beautiful!!! Thank god for these reviews that put us future brides at ease!! Thanks for all your details!!
                      <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users