Guest Prices Dreams

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 isa2214

• 48 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

I'm interesting of getting married at Dreams PC and would like to know how much your guests have paid. I would be flying from Canada for March or April. I would like my guests to pay around 1,500$ (tax included) for one week, can you tell me resorts that would offer that kind of price?

#2 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:34 AM

We are going to Dreams Punta Cana this May, so close to the dates you are looking for.

Our guests have paid about $1400-$1500 for 7 nights including air. quite a few are flying out of Vermont which makes it more expensive cause you really can't get anywhere from here easily-so if you are near a bigger airport you might get a cheaper price!

Here is a link to the Dreams Forum -- you can join and find out all the information you want and more about the Dreams Resports in the DR! Hope it helps! there is a woman on there named Baltobabe who is super helpful

Dreams Resorts & Spas - Login

if you decide on Dreams let me know...we have a brochure we put together and had printed at Vista Print

#3 isa2214

• 48 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

Thanks for the tips!!!

#4 haskinl

• 36 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

I'm too looking at Dreams resort and want our guests to pay less then 3,000 for couples for one week. I'm from MI and we will be having guest fly form different locations to join. I know the price will vary but that is our goal....lets hope.

That brochure sounds nice. I'm going to wait a little bit to see if any package deals come out better than what i've been looking at....I'll let you know.:)

#5 stelladora83

• 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

Hey Happygilmore...I too am getting married in May at dreams. We are May 13, 2009. Have you decided where on the resort your getting married and your reception and such. Im still trying to decide on everything. So many choices and hard to choose without being there.

#6 msbriss

• 21 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:53 AM

Good Luck, especially if you are from western Canada. All the group prices are coming in near the 2000.00 mark and up.

#7 soccergurl3

• 232 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:13 AM

I am from Edmonton Alberta and I went through air canada vacations and got everyone for 1 week $1800 and everyone for 2 weeks for $2600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users