Photo

**NEW** YOURS TRULY - RIU MONTEGO BAY- 03.06.09 with pics

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Danyelle

Danyelle
  • 368 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:38 PM

OMG just looked at your pix. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love your dress/hair w/ the flower and everything looks so beautiful!!

#42 montegobay09

montegobay09
    • 832 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Danyelle
      Congrats and thanks so much for sharing!!

Can I ask a random/boring question? - When you sent your docs beforehand, do u send orginals? and if copies are sent do you get them back when you arrive at the resort or is it theirs to keep?

Thanks.
      I think I can answer that for ya...

We sent the actual notarized copies of our birth certificates and passports. We just sent them regular mail so they didn't arrive on time. When I talked to Chantelle later and told her that we had scanned them before mailing them she said that those scanned copies would be fine for now because all she needs 30 days before the wedding is the information on the documents. She said that when she talked to the minister he told her that the scanned copies were fine and that we should arrive in Jamaica with original copies of the notarized documents so that he could use them to complete our marriage license.
      I hope that makes sense...basically you can send a copy of the notarized docs first but they do keep the notarized documents in Jamaica once you get there.

#43 DivaBride

DivaBride
      • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

Adrene, very nice wedding photos. You were absolutely beautiful. I also love the all white theme. Congrats!

#44 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
        • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Danyelle
          Congrats and thanks so much for sharing!!

Can I ask a random/boring question? - When you sent your docs beforehand, do u send orginals? and if copies are sent do you get them back when you arrive at the resort or is it theirs to keep?

Thanks.
          It is not a boring question. We actually sent notarized copies of the original via Fedex and Chantelle got it in 3 days. We did not get them back, Best of luck to you Danyelle

#45 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Thanks ladies again for your kind words, much appreciated and I cannot wait for those upcoming RMB brides day so that I too can enjoy and share! Big Hugs

#46 chulzle

chulzle
            • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

congratulations!!!

#47 sunshinegirl

sunshinegirl
              • 20 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

I feel reassured about the RMB, based on your review. Congrats, and thanks for sharing!

#48 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

so glad you had a wonderful experience and i LOVE the back of your dress! congrats!

#49 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                  • 3,347 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:23 PM

Sounds like you have an amazing time, your pictures are beautiful!
                    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#50 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
                    • 572 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

your wedding looks great! congrats
                      "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users