I'm hoping that someone can help me out. I'm looking for flower graphic or clip art that I can use in my invitation but I can't seem to find anything? If anyone has anything, can you please post it.

Thanks,

Jessica

you have to be more specific ... what kind of flowers? what colors? can you post an example, even if it's just of an invitation you like the look of?

I couldn't find any clip arts that I liked so I just did fonts and dingbats. And it worked out great. I used dafont.com for all the fonts and dingbats. Everything is free and it had everything I needed. I am actually addicted to downloading fonts now. =)

Yup, I highly recommend dafont.com. It's Super easy to use and the font choices are amazing. I used the hibiscus on all of my wedding items and it turned out great. The nice part about using a font instead of clip art is that you can resize it without losing quality, and you can change it to whatever colors you want.

Good luck

Lisa, I was looking more for a peony, hydrangea, orchid, etc. As for color, I would like to be able to change the color. If not then, I'm look for the pink or orange tones. BTW, the flower you have is really nice.