Photo

Need Help Planning...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 haskinl

haskinl
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

I'm New to the site and I'm looking to gather good ideas and a little help. I got engadged November 2nd 2008. I just bought my dress last weekend. Bryan and I are SO EXCITED! We are not having a traditional wedding and will be doing a destination wedding. Where...we don't know. Prices and packages have not come out yet and I'm looking for HELP. Want a great destination in either Dominican Republic or Jamaica (Leaning more towards Dominican Rep.) with a great price, an awsome ALL-Inclusive resort.

I'll be on this site now till our wedding - hoping I make the right decision for Bryan and I and all the guests that will be attending...

If anyone can offer any suggestions on how not to go out of control...or where to start that would be helpful:)

Lonna

#2 misskaytee

misskaytee
    • 154 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

I just got engaged october 31st, 2008 so days before you! I started by choosing my resort, and then going from there. There are a lot of ideas on here about a plethra of topics, so just take one thing at a time. I started a binder with tabs such as favors, ceremony ideas, music list, etc. and I just add to those lists as i see ideas on this website. I have also kept a wedding folder on my comp to add pics i like from places....but that's just me. Good luck planning, and keep us updated! It is definetly an exciting time-

do you have a date picked out yet?

I'm getting married in Jamaica, let me know if you choose this location as well!
      http://www.weddingco...r/6q70cliba.png

Our Website (updates on our wedding, the house we just bought, and more!) http://www.freewebs.com/kayteeandcj/
      Wedding Website:http://weddings.thek....rd=&MsdVisit=1

#3 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
      • 5,705 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#4 H&F

H&F
        • 361 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

Welcome Lonna! Congratulations!

#5 gettinghitched2010

gettinghitched2010
          • 158 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

Welcome and Congrats!!!

#6 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

Congrats and welcome, Lonna!

Best wishes,
              Tod

#7 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:25 AM

Hi Lonna... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users