Need Help Planning...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 haskinl

• 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

I'm New to the site and I'm looking to gather good ideas and a little help. I got engadged November 2nd 2008. I just bought my dress last weekend. Bryan and I are SO EXCITED! We are not having a traditional wedding and will be doing a destination wedding. Where...we don't know. Prices and packages have not come out yet and I'm looking for HELP. Want a great destination in either Dominican Republic or Jamaica (Leaning more towards Dominican Rep.) with a great price, an awsome ALL-Inclusive resort.

I'll be on this site now till our wedding - hoping I make the right decision for Bryan and I and all the guests that will be attending...

If anyone can offer any suggestions on how not to go out of control...or where to start that would be helpful:)

#2 misskaytee

• 154 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

I just got engaged october 31st, 2008 so days before you! I started by choosing my resort, and then going from there. There are a lot of ideas on here about a plethra of topics, so just take one thing at a time. I started a binder with tabs such as favors, ceremony ideas, music list, etc. and I just add to those lists as i see ideas on this website. I have also kept a wedding folder on my comp to add pics i like from places....but that's just me. Good luck planning, and keep us updated! It is definetly an exciting time-

do you have a date picked out yet?

I'm getting married in Jamaica, let me know if you choose this location as well!

Our Website (updates on our wedding, the house we just bought, and more!) http://www.freewebs.com/kayteeandcj/
      Wedding Website:http://weddings.thek....rd=&MsdVisit=1

#3 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#4 H&F

• 361 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

Welcome Lonna! Congratulations!

#5 gettinghitched2010

• 158 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

Welcome and Congrats!!!

#6 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

Congrats and welcome, Lonna!

Best wishes,

#7 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:25 AM

Hi Lonna... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users