Photo

What's your menu for AHR?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
  • 547 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:00 PM

I'm surprised so many of you are doing BBQ's too! We are going to do ours at a local park where you can rent tables, and my Fi wants a Pig Roast (he's still trying to convince me, I can't stand to see the poor little pig there!)
    *~*JENN*~*

#32 jh17

jh17
    • 78 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:56 PM

We are renting a local legion and I just contacted a Jamaican catering company for pricing. We are not having a sit down meal (just appy's, finger food, etc.) but I would love it if we could include some Jamaican dishes!

#33 bridej9

bridej9
      • 180 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

We are having a catered BBQ with grilled chicken, pulled pork sanwiches, hot dogs for kids, corn on the cob, fruit skewers, some fancy patato salad and a couple other sides I have to figure out yet after our tasting later this month. And of course a wedding cake

#34 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
        • 344 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

Mine is informal party food. I want a real partay!!!!! Jambalaya, chicken wings, gumbo, sandwiches just party food.

#35 balibride

balibride
          • 153 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

We're going to do a hog roast(dad cooking) sides, and then ask guests to bring a pud each and do a desert bar. I want to put little flags in the deserts ie " I'm a raspberry cheesecake and I was lovingly made by Kelly" or similar. Not sure if it's a bit tacky to ask guests t bring food tho? We're on such a budget it would help! What do you all think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users