Photo

Free Online Pilates for Brides

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 binzer

binzer
  • 230 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:34 PM

I never find the time (or the money) to attend any classes, and I just came across this great website online, Ultimate Pilates Online

Mat workouts and Specialty workouts are free (and sign-up is easy and instantaneous).

Under Specialty Workouts there is a 50 minute "Bride to Be" workout that targets all the areas us brides are typically worried about. There are also plenty of regular workouts, and short 15 minute workouts that target the butt or abs.

I danced for years, and I can say from experience that these girls practice VERY good and safe technique. It's worth watching the training videos even if you've done lots of pilates before because they mention all sorts of bad habits that pretty much everyone has been guilty of at some point, and they seem to harp on good technique and proper posture more than most instructors.

Anyways, sorry if this has been linked before, but I did a search and it didn't come up. Enjoy!

#2 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
    • 2,233 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:58 AM

Thanks for the great website , I quickly added it to my favs and will check it out lately in detail.
      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#3 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

I am definitely going to check that out. I've been looking for something like this to do at home on the weekends. Thanks for posting!
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#4 beach2009

beach2009
        • 299 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

Thanks for sharing the website. I've never really liked classes so this will be perfect :)

#5 katiaramirez

katiaramirez
          • 50 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:56 PM

WOW... I love pilates since it is an integral workout!!! Thanks for the link!

#6 IndianBride

IndianBride
            • 176 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

Thanks, have to check out later!

#7 binzer

binzer
              • 230 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

I just wanted to update and let you guys know that these classes work like crazy! For a few weeks I've been doing pilates about 5 days a week (one day I do the Bride to Be workout, and the next day I do two 15 minute workouts: stomach/arms and butt/back). I haven't worked out at all since I was a teenager, and I'm already starting to get very toned abs and my posture is improving drastically. Six pack here I come!

#8 northernflasher

northernflasher
                • 499 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:41 PM

Thanks for the info.. I HATE THE GYM! This sounds perfect for lazy sunday mornings
                  Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#9 niujess

niujess
                  • 167 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:11 PM

Thanks awesome. I love doing pilates, but I'm so tired of hearing Denise Austin's voice. Note *Never buy a workout dvd of someone you can't stand their voice*

#10 baj

baj
                    • 1,555 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:26 PM

Great, thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users