Sign in to follow this  
RORJamaica Bride 050809

Extra Decorations Price List - ROR

Hey day before me wedding bride ;-)

Yeah I thought of buying my own....then I started packing stuff. I think I might have too much stuff to bring more down with me!! I guess I will just have to pay that insane amount!

Yeah, we have about 30. I am thinking they will also be sitting in brown seats! Although, i think that the RIU has white folding chairs too..I have seen them in pictures for the poolside reception...so I think I might just request those and be done with it.

Hey Soon2BeWed09-- thanks for posting that link for the chair covers and sashes. I really want them for the ceremony, but I thought that $15-$20/chairs is a bit steep! How many guests are you planning on and how are you planning on getting the stuff down there?

Dr Brainfreeze and ROR Jamaica Bride you guys could share the chair covers, since you have around the same number of guests, and each of you bring half to cut down on how much each of you has to pack. This would save you money and room in your suitcases.