• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:24 PM

Everything looks beautiful! I can't believe you did the programs the day before you left LOLOL! They came out wonderful! And that treasure chest for the ring bearer is SO CUTE! Did he love it? Welcome back!!

#32 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
    • 672 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:42 PM

WOW! It all looks wonderful! How long do we have to wait for pro pics...can't wait ot see it all together.

#33 Carolyn

Carolyn
      • 1,235 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

Wow great job on everthing.

#34 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

I missed this Jenny, but my goodness everything turned out just perfect! You did such a fabulous job with the colors and style. I can't wait to see all of your pro pics. I'm sure you looked amazing!

#35 Amarillis

Amarillis
          • 1,913 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:32 PM

Great Planning thread! the BM dresses are super cute! i can't wait to see your wedding day pics!!!

#36 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:37 PM

I loved everything. I'm looking forward to looking at your pics of your wedding day.

#37 KimmyG

KimmyG
              • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

Congrats! Great pictures, excited to see more. I can't wait to read your review- what did you think about doing it at your location instead of at an AI... was it a lot more expensive?

#38 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by destinationbridegina
                  Wow, everything turned out amazing!!! All the DIY, like the flower girl basket, and the programs were sooo creative...Where did you get your OOT bags??
                  My OOT bags came from Exclusively Weddings.
                  Everything looks beautiful! I can't believe you did the programs the day before you left LOLOL! They came out wonderful! And that treasure chest for the ring bearer is SO CUTE! Did he love it? Welcome back!!
                  Yea he loves the chest. He actually carries it everywhere with him now with all his lil toys in it :) So its perfect!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KimmyG
                  Congrats! Great pictures, excited to see more. I can't wait to read your review- what did you think about doing it at your location instead of at an AI... was it a lot more expensive?
                  I did it at a non-AI bc I wanted to customize as much as possible without restrictions that most AIs have. I don't know what "expensive" would be comparatively to AI, but for the resort with our menu, and all the extras (fire dancers, 3 extra carving stations, minister fees) we paid about $15,300 for 50 guests.

#39 deefalvey

deefalvey
                  • 521 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

Jenny - everything looks amazing
                    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#40 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:05 PM

everything looks amazing Jenny, I can't wait to see more of your photos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users