Sign in to follow this  
ajncooter

Gilda Badillo Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl1282 View Post
Any more thoughts on Gilda? I have her booked for engagement pics in May to try out but Im scared if I dont like I wont have any other options for my next May wedding. Anyone have their wedding pics to share from Gilda?
Gilda is one of my choices for photos as well. I am very interested to know how the sunset works at Cabo Surf in May cause I have read posts on here that the sun sets earlier because Cabo Surf is on a hillside and the sun goes behind the hill. Will she be doing pics with you at Cabo Surf this May?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl1282 View Post
Any more thoughts on Gilda? I have her booked for engagement pics in May to try out but Im scared if I dont like I wont have any other options for my next May wedding. Anyone have their wedding pics to share from Gilda?
Don't worry, there are a lot of good photographers in Cabo, and if you need to book elsewhere, you'll still have a year before your wedding. I had booked Gabriel Garcia before my wedding in Cabo got cancelled... I loved the pics on his site. Gilda was one of my top choices though, however she was booked for my wedding day