Jump to content

Photo

Those having a beach wedding....


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
  • Jr. Member
  • 173 posts

    Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

    I bought cute pink wedges from walmart that I'm hoping to wear (my feet swell horribly in heat and humidity). I can't go barefoot because I'm 5'3 and FI is 6'5. I look like a little kid standing beside him when wearing flats.

    #32 sandysmith

    sandysmith
    • Banned
    • 22 posts

      Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

      I wore wedges at my wedding day I bought them at partyflops.com and love them 



      #33 DestinationGirl

      DestinationGirl
      • Jr. Member
      • 166 posts

        Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

        I havent completely decided whether I will go barefoot for the ceremony or wear flat sparkly sandals...but I am only about an inch shorter then my FI and I wanna keep it that way :)



        #34 ornxoxo

        ornxoxo
        • Jr. Member
        • 177 posts

          Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

          I love the barefoot sandals idea!  However, I'm a foot shorter than my FI, still don't know what to do. 
           



          #35 WeddingCancun

          WeddingCancun
          • Vendor
          • 210 posts

            Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

            if you are going barefoot a good idea would be providing to your guests customized sand brushes! and if we keep talking about beach weddings another cute favor could be paddle fans or parasols.

             

             

             

            Grisell

            Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA


            We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?


            #36 csho

            csho
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,007 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
            • LocationHalifax, NS

            Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

            Still trying to decide on which resort- but am thinking I'll go with barefoot jewlery if I get married on the beach... my only concern is that my FI is 6'2" and I am only 5'4"... I don't want our photos to look weird because of the height difference, but I also don't want to wear shoes on the beach... way too hard to walk!



            #37 ornxoxo

            ornxoxo
            • Jr. Member
            • 177 posts

              Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

              Originally Posted by csho 

              Still trying to decide on which resort- but am thinking I'll go with barefoot jewlery if I get married on the beach... my only concern is that my FI is 6'2" and I am only 5'4"... I don't want our photos to look weird because of the height difference, but I also don't want to wear shoes on the beach... way too hard to walk!

               

              Hahaha..  Same for me.  I'm only 5' and my FI is 6' !!!!  I still don't know how I'm going to do it. =(



              #38 avonladee

              avonladee
              • Newbie
              • 110 posts

                Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

                Barefoot all the way! Can't wait!!!!!



                #39 WeddingCancun

                WeddingCancun
                • Vendor
                • 210 posts

                  Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

                  Originally Posted by ornxoxo 

                  I love the barefoot sandals idea!  However, I'm a foot shorter than my FI, still don't know what to do. 
                   


                  foot jewerly it's a good option for a wedding, try adding a special touch... for example : flowers :) gorgeous!


                  We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?


                  #40 snorfle1

                  snorfle1
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 68 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
                  • LocationJamaica

                  Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

                  Originally Posted by DestinationGirl 

                  I havent completely decided whether I will go barefoot for the ceremony or wear flat sparkly sandals...but I am only about an inch shorter then my FI and I wanna keep it that way :)

                  Me too!  I think I am going to go barefoot with foot jewelry.  






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users