Photo

Those having a beach wedding....

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

I bought cute pink wedges from walmart that I'm hoping to wear (my feet swell horribly in heat and humidity). I can't go barefoot because I'm 5'3 and FI is 6'5. I look like a little kid standing beside him when wearing flats.

#32 sandysmith

sandysmith
    • Banned
    • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

I wore wedges at my wedding day I bought them at partyflops.com and love them 

#33 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
      • 166 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

I havent completely decided whether I will go barefoot for the ceremony or wear flat sparkly sandals...but I am only about an inch shorter then my FI and I wanna keep it that way :)

#34 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
        • 177 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

I love the barefoot sandals idea!  However, I'm a foot shorter than my FI, still don't know what to do. 

#35 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
          • Vendor
          • 210 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

if you are going barefoot a good idea would be providing to your guests customized sand brushes! and if we keep talking about beach weddings another cute favor could be paddle fans or parasols.

Grisell

Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#36 csho

csho
            • 1,007 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
            • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

Still trying to decide on which resort- but am thinking I'll go with barefoot jewlery if I get married on the beach... my only concern is that my FI is 6'2" and I am only 5'4"... I don't want our photos to look weird because of the height difference, but I also don't want to wear shoes on the beach... way too hard to walk!

#37 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
            • 177 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by csho 

Still trying to decide on which resort- but am thinking I'll go with barefoot jewlery if I get married on the beach... my only concern is that my FI is 6'2" and I am only 5'4"... I don't want our photos to look weird because of the height difference, but I also don't want to wear shoes on the beach... way too hard to walk!

Hahaha..  Same for me.  I'm only 5' and my FI is 6' !!!!  I still don't know how I'm going to do it. =(

#38 avonladee

avonladee
              • 110 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

Barefoot all the way! Can't wait!!!!!

#39 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
                • Vendor
                • 210 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by ornxoxo 

I love the barefoot sandals idea!  However, I'm a foot shorter than my FI, still don't know what to do. 

foot jewerly it's a good option for a wedding, try adding a special touch... for example : flowers :) gorgeous!

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#40 snorfle1

snorfle1
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 68 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
                  • LocationJamaica

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by DestinationGirl 

I havent completely decided whether I will go barefoot for the ceremony or wear flat sparkly sandals...but I am only about an inch shorter then my FI and I wanna keep it that way :)

Me too!  I think I am going to go barefoot with foot jewelry.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users