Photo

Galvanic Spa Cellulite MIRACLE!!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

I went to a session at my mother in law's house and they were having a galvanic spa party! Apparently this little machine get rid of wrinkles, tightens your stomach, lifts your boobs, combats cellulite and can help with hair regrowth!!! I was extremely skeptical so the lady had us try the machine on only half of our face and the results were AMAZING! Brad Pitt and Nicole Kidman swear by this product! It was given out in all the academy award bags this year and has been on many talk shows. I have used it for 2 weeks and have lost 1 and a half inches in my thighs and my Cellulite is DISSAPEARING!! I just thought that some ladies would like to know about this new innovative product that can help everyone look best for their wedding. You should just google galvanic spa and hundreds of things come up! Hope it works for you ladies like it has worked for me!

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

Seriously? Are the results permanent or do you have to keep doing it over and over? I am off to google right now......

#3 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
      • 232 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

Well they say that it semi permanent and that you only have to do it once every two weeks to maintain the reusults once you reach them. But it only takes 5 minutes so it shouldn't be hard to keep it up! I seriously love it!!!

#4 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:23 PM

whattt - it seriously works? how much does it cost?

#5 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:33 PM

omg i just spit out my food and almost fell off my chair. im googling it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

#6 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
            • 294 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by soccergurl3
              I went to a session at my mother in law's house and they were having a galvanic spa party! Apparently this little machine get rid of wrinkles, tightens your stomach, lifts your boobs, combats cellulite and can help with hair regrowth!!! I was extremely skeptical so the lady had us try the machine on only half of our face and the results were AMAZING! Brad Pitt and Nicole Kidman swear by this product! It was given out in all the academy award bags this year and has been on many talk shows. I have used it for 2 weeks and have lost 1 and a half inches in my thighs and my Cellulite is DISSAPEARING!! I just thought that some ladies would like to know about this new innovative product that can help everyone look best for their wedding. You should just google galvanic spa and hundreds of things come up! Hope it works for you ladies like it has worked for me!
              wow that sounds awesome!!! where can i buy one and how much does it cost??

#7 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

I just googled and saw prices ranging from 198 to 400!! I'm still in middle of reseaching though...but I wanted to ask do you think you can give me the demo lady's contact info (email or #) so I can call and see if she has any distributors around this way! Or even if there's a website the lady gave out. I'd love to have a demo!

Is this the same thing Kim Kardash did on the one episode, she was getting cellulite removed? Does this remove (or HELP reduce) the look of ceelulite??

#8 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

Ooooh I so remember that episode of the kardash's...........wonder if it is the same thing??

#9 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
                  • 294 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Amazon.com: Galvanic Spa System II-EX (Black): Everything Else

is this it?

#10 Dayla911

Dayla911
                    • 133 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

hmmm....it actually looks interesting ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users