• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 breeze616

breeze616
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carly
    Ok, I updated the title so it was clear to post ALL info pertaining to that resort in that thread and I made it a sticky. Cool!
    Thank you Carly!

I hear you on your concerns about the ROR threads. I agree that its pretty much up to us members to dissuade people from starting new threads for the same resort. I do try to do this for the IRH by directing new threads to our original one, but I was lucky in that there only was one when I joined :)

I would hope that if somehow you or Maureen were able to combine the ROR threads and then put it up with a sticky, it would be noticed more easily by the noobs. ROR seems to be sooo popular that a sticky does make sense... and hopefully from there the members can try to dissuade new threads?

any ROR brides out there have any ideas?

#32 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

Ok, I created a thread for you - http://bestdestinati....9/#post1102971. I also did a search and didn't find many thread, just one review for this resort. If you find any that should be merged into it, let me know!
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jenninjamaica
      I might be the only Breezes Grand Negril Bride, but if there are more I'd love to see a thread for us!

http://bestdestinati....ns-here-52950/
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sloan
      Hey Carly - maybe a Riu Palace Tropical Bay thread? There weren't too many aroudn when I was planning my wedding, but I've seen a few more floating around lately. Maybe split the forum into cities as well? Montego Bay and Negril? I dunno, just throwing it out there!

#33 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:58 PM

Good to know, Mo, thanks! I merged two of those threads into the main one, but left the other two in the "review" section. (I had to move one to the review section...)

#34 jodi_22n

jodi_22n
        • 122 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:38 AM

i will hopefully get started on the info for the Riu Montego Bay thread soon
          just to check i need to get things like Sunbride did for the Dreams Tulum

and just to confirm you will continue with the updates for dates etc in the thread started by lilpailsey?

just a quick thank you for all your hard work as i know sometimes it goes overlooked xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users