359 replies to this topic

#261 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jacilynda
    well I guess I didn't listen to the whole thing! I'm in the hospital w/ cattie and can't rewind so I heard the beginning and thought oh good! Well maybe I am wrong! I agree w/ Matt being much more talented and I REALLY hope he stays tonight!
    Yeah, the beginning was pretty good but then the beat kicked in and it all went bad.

#262 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~Andrea~
      Yeah, the beginning was pretty good but then the beat kicked in and it all went bad.
      Totally agree!! I've never been an Anoop fan - and when he started off I thought 'wow...he can really sing' & then it went into up tempo & blah...

#263 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

I will have to watch it on youtube or something. I just remember we were eating then while Cattie was napping and it started and Joe said "when did Anoop learn to sing?" I told him like 3 weeks ago. I did hear simon say he thought it was his worst performance to date, but when he did Usher.... that was BAD, and so was Beat It!

#264 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jacilynda
          I will have to watch it on youtube or something. I just remember we were eating then while Cattie was napping and it started and Joe said "when did Anoop learn to sing?" I told him like 3 weeks ago. I did hear simon say he thought it was his worst performance to date, but when he did Usher.... that was BAD, and so was Beat It!
          I do agree with Simon on this one, it was his worst.

#265 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

I'm anxiously waiting for the results tonight!

#266 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
            • Banned
            • 248 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

omg maybe im a huge sap but I was kinda emotional when two people were gone tonight it was definately the right two which im glad happened, but its hard to see two people go

#267 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:07 PM

My predictions were right! I thought that those two were the ones who should go.

#268 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

oh thanks for ruining it!!!!

J/K I would have found out in 20 minutes anyway!

I cannot believe Allison was in the bottom 3!!! I think all the Matt fans in the world were voting for him cause he was SO close last week! I'm VERY happy w/ our Top 5!

#269 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

Lil & Anoop must be pissed!! If the judges would not have saved Matt and one of them would would still be in the top 5 since only one person would have went home! But it was definitely their time to go. My prediction for the final 2 is Adam & Danny...but I think it should be Adam & Alison...with Kris a close third!

#270 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:38 AM

I'm very happy with the final 5! Lil and Anoop seem like great people but it was their time to go. Matt needs to hit it out of the park next week or I think he'll go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users