Photo

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#161 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

They should just cut out commercials!!!! We don't care about them, I know they do, but we care more about seeing the entire show!!!!

#162 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:35 PM

I have to admit... as much as Adam annoyed me in the beginning, he is starting to grow on me. I every week now I wonder what he's going to do - I guess its the entertainment factor that he has. I agree with the bottom three - Lil, Scott and Kris. But you never know!! I can never wrap my head around the fact that Allison has been in the bottom 3!!

I thought Anoop was awesome! He surprised me for sure. Can't wait for the results!
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#163 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:51 PM

I have LOVED Adam since the beginning, I really didn't care for his "ring of fire" but what did you expect from Adam on country week? Adam's falsetto!!!! I dont' have to say anything else about him!

it kills me every time Matt or Allison are in the bottom!

#164 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
        • 444 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:27 PM

I just discovered this thread today. I love AI!! I DVR it too and almost missed Adam last night. We started recording the show after AI as well, just in case. I think that Scott should go home...his performances haven't been that great. I hope that Lil Rounds stays because she has an incredible voice...but she's been terrible lately. If Allison is in the bottom 3 again I'm going to be pissed off!

#165 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
          • Banned
          • 248 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:25 PM

just so you guys know...Adam is not in the bottom..i was worried he would be since his performance was cut off for most people who recorded it...hes safe :)

#166 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:37 PM

I think in previous weeks when Allision has been in the bottom 3 because shes not likeable. Like Simon said. Shes a great singer but she hasnt done anything to really get to know her or like her beyond the voice.....and I know sometimes she annoys me when she talks. Its like her age really shows through.

Im so mean! lol

#167 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:10 PM

Is it crazy that Im teary eyed over this?

#168 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:13 PM

aahh i'm so glad adam isn't in the bottom. i doesn't play for another 45 minutes. I think cause i like Allison I always watch her in the little clips they show on results of them goofing off during the week and i see ALOT of personality, but that's just cause I'm looking.

#169 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:14 PM

OMG if you are teary eyed don't tell me!!!!

#170 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:15 PM

oh i guess it isn't recording for another hour and 45 minutes!!! WTF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users