Sign in to follow this  
BachataBride

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnvb9 View Post
good find on the video nadine wink.gif

Here are my thoughts....fine, Ed was dating the blond girl earlier this year, but she said he was going to propose by the end of the year huh.gif um if he wanted to marry her wouldn't he have NOT even gone on the show!?

IMO these girls are just heartbroken that Ed is now with Jillian and they didn't end up with him.

Good for Ed and Jillian to go on GMA this morning, I think if they had issues with it they wouldn't be speaking publicly! also good for Jillian for saying she is not going to talk about it again! I like them together, I am sure Ed had past girlfriends, I think he probably did see them when he was home mid-season from the show...but why would he have gone back to Jillian if he didn't want to be with her!?

I agree with you Andi. They said in the video they have been honest about the past with each other, and im sure he told her about those girls cause jillian didnt really looked phased by it. AND the show is freaken over, if he wanted to go frolick or be with those other girls, he would be. He gains nothing now by continuing his engagement to jillian. You know?

Umm ya he does. $$$$. The Bach contract was leaked sometime ago. Just for signing up and making it to the top 20 guys (or 25 in Jillian's season) they get $10K. The further along they go in the process, the more money they make. I think the final 2 were getting like $100k or something like that. Think about it- you really think these people put their lives aside for MONTHS with no job for love? Doubtful.

Kudos for Jillian for dealing with this crap fully exposed. I'm liking that she's keeping it private. However, I'm guessing all is not as cool as what they are playing off. Can you girls really look at your FI/DHs and say "ok, no worries if you left me for a short stint and went and hooked up with 2 chicks only to come back to me and propose?" Maybe I'm looney but that would NOT be cool with me.

Rach ABC gives them a huge bonus if they actually get married and will most likely pay for the wedding (Trista and Ryan's was entirely paid for). I think its a million bucks if you actually get married.

How do you think T&R paid for that huge house on his firefighter's salary.

yah but they are past the final two now is what im saying.. he got his money. He could break up with her and go on his own way.

and i guess I would have to disagree with your last paragraph b/c thats exactly what happened with me and my fiance. He wasnt ready to commit so we broke up and he did his thing, only to come back to me afterwards and i coudl have cared less. I said go ahead, see what else is out there. And actually, out of ALL my gfs, only one of them got married without breaking up. I think thats very true life. (unfortunately!)

oh and obviously at the time when we broke up, I didnt think we would ever get back together, but we did four months later and have been incredibly happy ever since (that was 3 years ago).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnvb9 View Post
oh and obviously at the time when we broke up, I didnt think we would ever get back together, but we did four months later and have been incredibly happy ever since (that was 3 years ago).

hijacked.gif
Off topic but your siggy pic makes me laugh everytime!