Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:55 PM

Terrible!! I LOVED that show!

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

it doesn't really say anything though. like, ok, he was in a car w/a girl. is that a big deal? did i miss something?

#14 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:56 AM

I saw the story on CNN this a.m. and the only thing they kept saying was he was getting in a car. huuummmm....

#15 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:29 PM

Thats why I put a question mark....??

It keeps putting that face for me? Weird.

#16 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:50 PM

hmm i have to say i think this is all prob blown out of proportion, and maybe i feel that way b/c im a fan of the show. there are things in my own life that are blown out of context, i hear false accusations all the time within my friends and family, so god knows how it must be for celebs kwim? and if these stories are true, i hope they do work it out for the kids and themselves. its almost like people WANT them to fall down, but not sure why, b/c kate is a b*tch, ?? thats just stupid. i havent watched the show like i used too but saw a few episodes recently at their new house, and omg how cute are the puppies and i cant believe how big the kids are getting. they are so darn cute!

#17 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AnnR
              it doesn't really say anything though. like, ok, he was in a car w/a girl. is that a big deal? did i miss something?
              Ann I feel the same way, I heard about this and don't really get it. Was he kissing her or holding her hand? Strange...
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#18 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

I haven't really followed all of this stuff - I just heard that Jon was not wanting to do the show anymore but Kate still wanted to. They were having a lot of relationship trouble lately. That is just hearsay though!!

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:43 PM

hell, i'd be more surprised if they WEREN'T having marital issues w/all that they must go through! i, for one, hope it works out and that these rumors aren't true. and i also like kate - but sounds like i might be in the minority.

#20 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:05 PM

I like Kate too... but I probably because her perfectionist, anal, controlling, scheduled and structured ways remind me of me!

I was reading a rag in the line at the market the other day and I agree with previous remarks about the big deal being because he wasn't wearing his ring (who cares, Brian forgets to wear his 50% of the time), called some other chick "babe" and was drunk.

Other than that I think it's mostly the whole "OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX WHEN YOU'RE MARRIED BECAUSE THAT EQUALS CHEATING" bullcrap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users