Photo

Boudoir Poses

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#71 Taghan

Taghan
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:15 PM

Great thread ladies! My BD pics aren't until early March, but I just know that the time is going to fly by!! Love the link to the website that showed the before and after pics...WOW!!

#72 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:37 PM

I have mine on Saturday too!
      I wasn't nervous and I had no hesitation booking...but now that it's getting closer I'm really starting to worry about how much she can actually airbrush out! lol
      I tried on a few outfits last night & was like "ugh, hope she can get rid of those dents!" lol

Oh well - it is what it is! And I'm sure everything will look good!

#73 xoHeavenSentxo

xoHeavenSentxo
      • 172 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:26 PM

Amanda, everything will go fine!! A glass or 2 of some wine and you will be ready to go!! (I say that now but wait till I have my shoot; screw the wine, Im going to need a shot of vodka!!)

#74 xoHeavenSentxo

xoHeavenSentxo
        • 172 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

Question: Did anyone "bare all" and/or do it "Hugh Heffner" style at their BD shoot?

#75 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
          • 1,619 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by eec129
            I have my shoot on Saturday and I am so excited. I am nervous, but I am hoping it doesn't come through in the photos. Judging by the examples shown here, I don't think it will!
            I'm sure you'll do great!!! Have a drink before you go to relax yourself a little, and you'll be ready to be seXy!
            Have fun, let us know how it goes!!!
            http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
            Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
            Happily ever after...

#76 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:31 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by xoHeavenSentxo
              Amanda, everything will go fine!! A glass or 2 of some wine and you will be ready to go!! (I say that now but wait till I have my shoot; screw the wine, Im going to need a shot of vodka!!)
              Vodka it is!!! I'm getting very nervous!! I think I"m going to have to practice my sexy face in the mirror tonight! lol

#77 shan13

shan13
              • 189 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by xoHeavenSentxo
                Question: Did anyone "bare all" and/or do it "Hugh Heffner" style at their BD shoot?
                My photog says she shows everything except for nipples& vajayjay..lol..so I am gonna go all the way but if not I bought one of those sheer bodystockings that you can wear..it's crotchless...so I am gonna do a thong underneath..

#78 eec129

eec129
                • 108 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:29 PM

Had my shoot today, and let me tell you...nothing to be nervous about! I had a great time getting my hair and makeup done...after that, I already felt sexy!

My photographer was so nice and welcoming...she totally put me at ease! She basically posed me the whole time so it wasn't like I had to use my own imagination. I did get to see a few of the pix before I left and they were great. I barely recognized myself, haha. I think I may have a hard time picking out images for my book!

My only advice is to relax....and like she kept telling me, "stick that booty out!"

44 booked plus bride and groom!

http://img.weddingco...er/zva23vtt.png

#79 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                  • 1,619 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by eec129
                    Had my shoot today, and let me tell you...nothing to be nervous about! I had a great time getting my hair and makeup done...after that, I already felt sexy!

My photographer was so nice and welcoming...she totally put me at ease! She basically posed me the whole time so it wasn't like I had to use my own imagination. I did get to see a few of the pix before I left and they were great. I barely recognized myself, haha. I think I may have a hard time picking out images for my book!

My only advice is to relax....and like she kept telling me, "stick that booty out!"

yaaaah!!!so happy you had fun and were able to enjoy yourself!! Glad to hear it. Def put my mind at ease with the poses.. I'll try and keep that in mind about sticking my booty out lol
                    did you have a drink before going?
                    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                    Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                    Happily ever after...

#80 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:40 PM

I had mine today too eec!! And all I have to say is ditto!! Thanks for giving that spiel so I didn't have to!
                      I can't wait to see all the pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users