Photo

Boudoir Poses

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#211 taylorwd

taylorwd
  • 932 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

Very understandable as they don't come cheap! Houston Boudoir is also reasonably priced though, so good choice!

#212 nsimpson

nsimpson
    • 325 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:44 PM

Hi Ladies:

Thank you so much for this thread! I have learned sooo much and am very thankful for the person who posted the link to the Blurb (make your own book) site.
      Love is a wonderful thing!
      Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#213 Amymarie

Amymarie
      • 180 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:43 AM

My shoot is April 17th, i have to hide it from my fiance so this should be interesting... he is already curious. I am going to have to get ready at a girlfriends house before :S

#214 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Amymarie
          My shoot is April 17th, i have to hide it from my fiance so this should be interesting... he is already curious. I am going to have to get ready at a girlfriends house before :S
          How exciting! If he starts asking questions just say it's girlie wedding stuff and I doubt he'll want details on that :)

#215 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Amymarie
            Just realized you are a May bride! You should come over the the May 2010 Brides thread!

#216 Bride2bNyree

Bride2bNyree
            • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
              Thanks for posting those.. my shoot is tomorrow and they are helping with inspiration!
              I love your Logo...where did you go to get it made?

#217 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
              • 254 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:34 PM

LOVE this thread - never even heard of doing this but it would be an awesome gift before the wedding :-)
                http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#218 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
                • 336 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

My husband was working on my computer, and found my photos!! lol We was like Ummmm I saw some photos from a new shoot you did hehehe It was hilarious!!! I do catalogues and stuff for a clothing company so the shooting thing wasn't surprising, he just thought he like to saee my new stuff... it was what the folder contained that through him!!! Needless to say he loved them. At least the book will still be a surprise!!
                  Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                  http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                  http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#219 Readybetty

Readybetty
                  • 77 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:36 AM

My photographer said, as silly it sounds and if you can stomach it, to watch some Americas Next Top Model. She said that she has told a lot of her clients this and they loved the advise and that it did kind of help with poses.

#220 Sharon99

Sharon99
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:35 AM

Bump!

I just read this entire thread! Got some great ideas!

I have my shoot in 2 weeks and along with the usual lingerie, panties, bra etc. I am also bring this sexy gangster halloween costume I had bought last year & never worn. I am also bring a cowboy hat...apparently my FI likes that look now! lol. Not sure what to wear with that. Definitely cant forget my black bowa(even though I am not sure if I will use it). FI loves the Phillies so I will bring his jersey & maybe get thigh highs to wear with it. Was thinking of bringing a silk robe I have too. I have a feeling I am going to bring too much lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users