Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#921 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,748 posts

    Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

    AND there are no stupid questions beachbum! Thats what we're here for, to help each other!!!!



    #922 DramaticAnnie

    DramaticAnnie
    • Jr. Member
    • 281 posts

      Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:59 PM


      She's right! I love all the help I get from these forums! Usually I don't even have to ask, I search for the question and turns out someone has already asked :)
       

      Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

      AND there are no stupid questions beachbum! Thats what we're here for, to help each other!!!!



       


      ~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
      ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~


      #923 torilynnsmith

      torilynnsmith
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,748 posts

        Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

        Have any of my fellow Canadians ordered from Oriental Trading?  I was just checking out their site and they have some great stuff.  I was wondering what shipping and duty was like.  I know the American brides rave about them but I am looking to hear a Canadian experience!



        #924 traceysteve

        traceysteve
        • Jr. Member
        • 328 posts

          Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:24 PM


          I've seen quite a few american brides offer to have stuff shipped to them. check out some of the other OOT forums.
           

          Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

          Have any of my fellow Canadians ordered from Oriental Trading?  I was just checking out their site and they have some great stuff.  I was wondering what shipping and duty was like.  I know the American brides rave about them but I am looking to hear a Canadian experience!



           



          #925 beachbum21

          beachbum21
          • Jr. Member
          • 438 posts

            Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:06 AM


            Jute is a material looks almost like burlap or a potato sac if that makes sense?  Has a real beachy look to it!


             

            Oh perfect!! Thank you, that's exactly wha I want:) I'll have to go on a hunt for a dollarama in toronto! Lol!

            #926 KCB2011

            KCB2011
            • Jr. Member
            • 308 posts

              Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

              I forgot to post this on here but I ordered travel size sunscreen (name brand) for cheaper than I could find at any store and even with shipping, it still ended up being cheaper than buying them at a store!  Here is the website:

               

              www.playtexstore.com

               

              They have Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropic I think.



              #927 janette34

              janette34
              • Jr. Member
              • 417 posts

                Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:35 PM



                I've checked out Oriental Trading and by the looks of the things all the hidden costs are shown when you "check-out".  From my understanding you really only have to worry about duty and customs if your order is really large.  I've put about $100 worth of stuff in my cart and the shipping was about $18, not bad considering what some of the Canadian sites charge.

                Originally Posted by traceysteve 


                I've seen quite a few american brides offer to have stuff shipped to them. check out some of the other OOT forums.
                 



                 



                 



                #928 J and G 2012

                J and G 2012
                • Jr. Member
                • 423 posts

                  Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:01 AM

                  I'm sure you all got the email but for those that didn't Vista Print has everything on sale right now! Business cards, Postcards, Pamphlets etc etc.

                   

                  I'm waiting on my monogram or elses I'd be ordering today!

                   

                  Cheers!

                  Jamie



                  #929 beachbum21

                  beachbum21
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 438 posts

                    Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:44 AM

                    Has anyone seen the jute bags in the Toronto dollarama's? Or anywhere else in Toronto?

                     

                    Thanks!



                    #930 torilynnsmith

                    torilynnsmith
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,748 posts

                      Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:56 AM


                      They had them at the Dollaramas in Mississauga my mom told me.  We just moved to peterborough and I haven't seen them here yet....

                      Originally Posted by beachbum21 

                      Has anyone seen the jute bags in the Toronto dollarama's? Or anywhere else in Toronto?

                       

                      Thanks!



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users