CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#801 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:43 AM

http://www.incasagif...-Balm-set-of-12

I just stumbled across this site and they have $17.95 flat rate shipping, free shipping for orders over $250, and most importantly no customs or duty fees!

#802 traceysteve

traceysteve
    • 328 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

I just stumbled across this site and they have $17.95 flat rate shipping, free shipping for orders over $250, and most importantly no customs or duty fees!

thanks! I was also thinking of ordering the labels, I'm pretty sure I've seen them online somewhere, but I have no idea where....

#803 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:20 AM

If you're going to just put a label over top another one, you can use return address labels.

#804 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
        • 335 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

Thanks Aphrodite...They definitely ship to Canada so it might be an option! I'll look around at the rest of their products and see if I can get enough to make the shipping worthwhile! Thanks a bunch! 

Originally Posted by Aphrodite 

This is the site that I think I will be ordering from:

#805 star18

star18
          • 201 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:57 PM

What a great thread, keep the info coming. Can't wait to start shopping for OOT bag stuff. :)

#806 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
            • 281 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:08 PM

Just a heads up for you Canadian brides who are checking this religiously (like I do)... the 20oz BUBBA KEG MUGS (mini mugs) are on sale this week for 50% off at Canadian Tire.. I went there today to get them for all the guys booked on our wedding cruise.. I needed 10, they had 2 so they gave me a raincheck for the other 8 - the price this week is $5.99... they are kind of bulky but I hear so many good things about these Bubba Keg mugs and I had to see them in person, because when they call them "mini" i was thinking oh they will be too small to even hold a beer.. but they can probably still hold about 2-3 beer, they're the biggest mini mugs I've ever seen. Google em' up, you'll be convinced. Now since they have that metal sort of wall, I am wondering about engraving them as well. I've got a year to plan so I have a bit of time to think about this.. but it's a great price for a great product. The regular size mugs are like ridiculously huge, they are on sale this week for 9.99, I got my fiancee one for the upcoming summer to have around the house and camping, etc.

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
              ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#807 traceysteve

traceysteve
              • 328 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

thanks for the tip! they are fantastic, my FI used one when we went to Cuba, he would use it everyday, if it werent' frowned upon to bring to work.

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

Just a heads up for you Canadian brides who are checking this religiously (like I do)... the 20oz BUBBA KEG MUGS (mini mugs) are on sale this week for 50% off at Canadian Tire.. I went there today to get them for all the guys booked on our wedding cruise.. I needed 10, they had 2 so they gave me a raincheck for the other 8 - the price this week is $5.99... they are kind of bulky but I hear so many good things about these Bubba Keg mugs and I had to see them in person, because when they call them "mini" i was thinking oh they will be too small to even hold a beer.. but they can probably still hold about 2-3 beer, they're the biggest mini mugs I've ever seen. Google em' up, you'll be convinced. Now since they have that metal sort of wall, I am wondering about engraving them as well. I've got a year to plan so I have a bit of time to think about this.. but it's a great price for a great product. The regular size mugs are like ridiculously huge, they are on sale this week for 9.99, I got my fiancee one for the upcoming summer to have around the house and camping, etc.

#808 ckntb

ckntb
                • 122 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:13 AM

Thanks for the canadian tire info.  we also bought flip flop cards and note pads from oriental trading company who ships to Canada.

#809 melady24

melady24
                  • 39 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

Thanks, I might be very close to convincing my FH to get mugs into OOT bags.... he says that it will be tough not to lose them... :(

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

#810 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                    • 281 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

Not to lose them??

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                      ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users