Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#351 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:55 AM

That's precisely why I bought the Advil 10's. They're better for hangovers than Tylenol and they're small enough to fit in the OOT bags.

I'm buying the bags down there too. I'm also adding the free Spanish phrases & 101+ people places & things to do in PV.

#352 jackobelle

jackobelle
    • 359 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Oryx
      Thanks to Echo for posting this site: Custom T-shirts, Personalized Mugs Pens Bags USB, T-shirts Toronto

Looks like they have some great stuff!
      Has anyone picked out a travel mug to order from this site? I have been going through it slowly for a couple of weeks and am feeling overwhelmed. I need about 50 mugs. Has anyone found a couple models that are a good deal at that quantity?

#353 echo2_62

echo2_62
      • 1,049 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:38 PM

If I can find all my papers that I stashed away at home then I'll try to post a few for you. It seriously took me over an hour of just hitting print on all the similar styles I liked that were under 96 in quantity. I definitely don't need that many - only about 50 like you - but it was easier to just open up a sh^*load of tabs in my browser and scan them quickly before printing. I narrowed down 60 pages online to about 20 mugs that way. It sucks that there isn't really a great way to sort them but don't give up because I definitely know that I saw at least a few mugs at the 50 quantity that I was interested in.

#354 hepre

hepre
        • 62 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hi Jackobell,

I found these on the promopays.ca site: some have lots of colours to choose from others only have black, white or stainless/black

96 mugs- $3.35 QPB81465
          96 mugs- $3.70 75116
          96 mugs- $3.85 KM6104
          96 mugs- $3.59 QPB58828
          72 mugs- $3.60 75316
          72 mugs- $3.43 RM16
          50 mugs- $3.99 SP14M
          50 mugs- $4.09 ST58
          36 mugs- $5.24 DN229
          36 mugs- $5.13 ST55

Hope this helps! I haven't ordered any yet, but am looking into it now!

#355 Raykel

Raykel
          • 489 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

Future Mrs. G.....holy I just looked at your date - you are almost there! Yippeeee! How are you doing for time...is everything pretty much ready to go?

Hepre - thanks for the list...I am having the same problem and we were about to order from Discount mugs in the states. I will try hitting this site again!

#356 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
            • 226 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Raykel
              Future Mrs. G.....holy I just looked at your date - you are almost there! Yippeeee! How are you doing for time...is everything pretty much ready to go?

Hepre - thanks for the list...I am having the same problem and we were about to order from Discount mugs in the states. I will try hitting this site again!
              Everything is almost ready, except for packing!! Just have to go to Staples & print out some stuff and copy the OOT bag receipts.

2 weeks until we're married, 9 more sleeps until we go!!

#357 crazykat

crazykat
              • 48 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:41 AM

Does anyone know of a place online to get boxes of tylenol and peptobismol 2 packet's. I am in need of some in the next couple months.

#358 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
                • 216 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:31 PM

Just thought I would post on here and let all the Canadian brides know that I still have some OOT Bags and Bubbas left to sell...If anybody is interested email me at jessicaandjermaine@gmail.com
                  Here is the link: http://bestdestinati....gs-sale-53186/
                  Jessica

#359 jackobelle

jackobelle
                  • 359 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hepre
                    Hi Jackobell,

I found these on the promopays.ca site: some have lots of colours to choose from others only have black, white or stainless/black

96 mugs- $3.35 QPB81465
                    96 mugs- $3.70 75116
                    96 mugs- $3.85 KM6104
                    96 mugs- $3.59 QPB58828
                    72 mugs- $3.60 75316
                    72 mugs- $3.43 RM16
                    50 mugs- $3.99 SP14M
                    50 mugs- $4.09 ST58
                    36 mugs- $5.24 DN229
                    36 mugs- $5.13 ST55

Hope this helps! I haven't ordered any yet, but am looking into it now!
                    Thanks for posting this, it gives me a better idea of what to look for!

#360 Raykel

Raykel
                    • 489 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Future Mrs. G
                      Everything is almost ready, except for packing!! Just have to go to Staples & print out some stuff and copy the OOT bag receipts.

2 weeks until we're married, 9 more sleeps until we go!!
                      Sounds like you are organized and ready to go! I hope in another 4 weeks I am in the same position:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users