CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#3181 loubellou

loubellou
  • Site Supporter
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

I stopped in to my local Dollar Tree yesterday and they have there new Spring items in. Saw these really cute Manicure Kits - they come in Pink, Blue & Green

#3182 loubellou

loubellou
    • Site Supporter
    • 109 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by loubellou 

I stopped in to my local Dollar Tree yesterday and they have there new Spring items in. Saw these really cute Manicure Kits - they come in Pink, Blue & Green

Sorry about my grammar and type.

It should have been,  they have THEIR new Spring items in

#3183 Jenn963

Jenn963
      • 200 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

soooooooo going right now to the local dollar tree!! thanks for the heads up!!! :) they're so cute!

#3184 TealMarie

TealMarie
        • 254 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

Awesome, thanks! Did they have any of the summer tote bags in?

#3185 MsCD

MsCD
          • 42 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Loreal30 

Sounds great! Ocean Blue was originally a plan for me...I have a friend who got married there and absolutely loved it! Looked amazing too! Good luck and we'll definitely swap deals.  I recently cleaned out michael's of their cute little sewing kits...LOL not sure if they replenished them or not, but I will keep you posted on any deals I see!

Great thanks!

#3186 loubellou

loubellou
            • Site Supporter
            • 109 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

[quote name="TealMarie" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3160#post_1894074"]Awesome, thanks! Did they have any of the summer tote bags in? [/quote They have TONS of the Hibiscus print bags in (at my local store). I didnt get a picture. I did see them on the Dollar Tree US site though

#3187 loubellou

loubellou
              • Site Supporter
              • 109 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

[quote name="TealMarie" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3160#post_1894074"]Awesome, thanks! Did they have any of the summer tote bags in? [/quote They have TONS of the Hibiscus print bags in (at my local store). I didnt get a picture. I did see them on the Dollar Tree US site though

#3188 loubellou

loubellou
                • Site Supporter
                • 109 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

[quote name="loubellou" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3160#post_1894333"][quote name="TealMarie" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3160#post_1894074"]Awesome, thanks! Did they have any of the summer tote bags in? [/quote They have TONS of the Hibiscus print bags in (at my local store). I didnt get a picture. I did see them on the Dollar Tree US site though[/quote] http://www.dollartre...t=false&index=0 This link to the bags should work

#3189 NSinyerd

NSinyerd
                  • 44 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

http://www.dollartre...t=false&index=0

This link to the bags should work

I went yesterday after seeing the post and bought the sandal sets too!!

The store I go to in Calgary also had the same Hibiscus bags. They have an entire isle now specifically for tropical/Hawaiian/beach themes.

#3190 butterflyeyes

butterflyeyes
                    • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by NSinyerd 

I went yesterday after seeing the post and bought the sandal sets too!!

The store I go to in Calgary also had the same Hibiscus bags. They have an entire isle now specifically for tropical/Hawaiian/beach themes.

How is the quality of those bags? Any good??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users