Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2541 soonCB

soonCB
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

I'm sorry I posted it so late. There was a bunch of deals for Winnipeg on there and a few of them were online, but I think they all ended yesterday at 11:59PM. I will keep my eye open for it again and post if I find it.

Originally Posted by Kristy28 

I tried clicking your link and I could not get it to work. I also googled groupon wedding and I cannot find the section. I would love to find the link.

#2542 soonCB

soonCB
    • 264 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

I just thought I would post the pics of the cups I got from Superstore today. Thanks for the advice ladies as Superstore seems to be selling out of these cups pretty quickly. Thanks to kellykanester for the heads up! I also tried to find cups like these for less than $5, but figured if I can buy Canadian I will spend a bit more. They do not have the cups in our wedding colours (purple and orange), but I decided that the colors they did have (turquoise, yellow, red/coral, and green (kinda looks like puke green to me, I did not get this color) would be summery enough for our guests. As Kellykanester said, they have a few different designs. I got three different colors, 3 different designs, and 2 sizes. Check them out. I think these are a great find for Canadian Brides and a great price too. So pretty!

View IMG-20120407-00072.jpg in slide showView IMG-20120407-00071.jpg in slide showcups.jpg

I got the tall ones (20oz) with the twisty straws and different designs with the small ones (16oz). I am so happy with my choice :). Thanks again to kellykanester for the great tip!

Originally Posted by kellykanester 

I have been looking for turquoise tumblers forever, and finally found the ones I love at superstore for 5 bucks each

IMG-20120331-00610.jpg

#2543 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
      • 281 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

I'm so glad I decided to read up on this again, I totally FORGOT that I bought those wet bathing suit bags at La Vie En Rose for the ladies coming with us, I bought them when I was away and theyre probably still in the front pouch of my suitcase, omg. I just know we'll come home from our wedding week and I'll find something that I bought ages ago for the OOT bags.

I love those tumblers too. We didn't get a travel mug for EVERYONE, we did Bubba Keg Mugs, the ones that go on sale for $5.99 at Cdn Tire, and originally it was just for the boys in the wedding party and maybe one or two others. Then a girl on here who I have bought stuff from before said she was selling 7 turquoise colored slimmer bubba's, like the travel mug style and I was like omg, my wedding color, and there's 7 of us girls in the wedding party if you count my mom and FMIL. We're doing a cruise, not an AI, so its not really necessary to have big cups.

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
        ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#2544 Realcdngirl

Realcdngirl
        • 177 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Here is how they turned out:

View image.jpeg in slide show

View image.jpeg in slide show

I have two ring bearers, so needed two pillows :)

#2545 Ploman

Ploman
          • 425 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

Has anyone bought beach towels lately? I want to buy some for the bridal party and have them personalized but can't find any nice ones that have little pattern so that the personalization stands out.

I'd prefer to buy from a store since Id like a nice fabric and its hard to tell online. If anyone sees any around let me know please!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2546 soonCB

soonCB
            • 264 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

I can't see your pics for some reason

Here is how they turned out:

Has anyone bought beach towels lately? I want to buy some for the bridal party and have them personalized but can't find any nice ones that have little pattern so that the personalization stands out.

I'd prefer to buy from a store since Id like a nice fabric and its hard to tell online. If anyone sees any around let me know please!

#2547 tkuzma

tkuzma
              • 418 posts
              • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

Anyone find a store that sells cheaper and decent quality canvas/cotton/tote bags?

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#2548 bacha24

bacha24
              • 59 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

I am also looking for cheaper canvas/cotton tote bags.  Dollarama has one that's $2...but the canvas looks like it would be tough to print a design on.  

#2549 Andrea28

Andrea28
                • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

oriental trading sells bags 50 for 30 bucks !!

#2550 soonCB

soonCB
                  • 264 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

I have heard a lot of good things about the ones (beach bags) sold at Dollar Tree. They have opened one in Winnipeg and will be opening another one. Hoping to get them there as they are cheap and pretty decent size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users