Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2281 amjohnson

amjohnson
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

    Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:36 PM


    I should have mentioned that a have a lot of Wedding Survival Kit and Snack Pack cards left over that I would like to sell, would rather sell locally as it isn't worth paying for shipping.

    PM me if you are interested.

    Originally Posted by amjohnson 

    Okay Ladies,

    So I am officially done my Oot bags and I have started to hand them out! We are giving all but two of them before we leave so we won't have much to take with us.

     

    Here is what they look like. We also did pre travel passports, a team effort between my fiance and I. I hope our guests appreciate them.:)

    The photo below is one of my BM's bags. I gave them each two pashminas, a red one to go with their dresses and a white/cream one. The socks have little grips on them as the resort rooms are supposed to get cold at night and slippery.

    oot bags.jpg                                        passport invite 2.gif

       passport 2.jpg       invites2.jpg



     



    #2282 belledame

    belledame
    • Jr. Member
    • 195 posts

      Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:28 PM

      @Amjohnson,

       

      Oui, je parle francais. Parlez-vous francais? I will definitely check out your DIY passport pre travel brochure thread. Thanks for sharing!!



      #2283 Ashmagoo

      Ashmagoo
      • Newbie
      • 26 posts

        Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:06 AM

        Hey Ladies, I was just at Zellers last night and found Pepto Bismol tablets for 20% off. I picked up a few boxes of 36 I believe, that have 6 packages of 6 tablets wrapped in plastic...figured I'd just give each person a pack of 6! The sale ends today though, so if you are interested, hurry in before closing time!



        #2284 Ashmagoo

        Ashmagoo
        • Newbie
        • 26 posts

          Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:09 AM


          I lied...they're boxes of 48. So 8 packages of 6 tablets. Even better! And I think it was between $5-7 for the box!
           

          Originally Posted by Ashmagoo 

          Hey Ladies, I was just at Zellers last night and found Pepto Bismol tablets for 20% off. I picked up a few boxes of 36 I believe, that have 6 packages of 6 tablets wrapped in plastic...figured I'd just give each person a pack of 6! The sale ends today though, so if you are interested, hurry in before closing time!



           



          #2285 Allie2012

          Allie2012
          • Jr. Member
          • 194 posts

            Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:06 AM

            Hey Ladies, has anyone found individual packages of bug-repellent wipes in Canada, or are these an American product? I definitely want to include these in my OOT bags as I have heard that mosquitoes can be bad in the Mayan Riviera in May! Thanks and Merry Christmas!



            #2286 lavenderlux

            lavenderlux
            • Jr. Member
            • 153 posts

              Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

              Sorry I personally haven't seen any wipes before but I have seen small travel sized OFF! Bug Repellant spray but those run for around +$2 at Walmart. They are found in the travel toiletry section year round. Or in the summer then they'd also be where the other bug repellant stuff are.

               

              Maybe you can check online drugstores like Well.ca?  I think they do free shipping...
               

              Originally Posted by Allie2012 

              Hey Ladies, has anyone found individual packages of bug-repellent wipes in Canada, or are these an American product? I definitely want to include these in my OOT bags as I have heard that mosquitoes can be bad in the Mayan Riviera in May! Thanks and Merry Christmas!



               



              #2287 Allie2012

              Allie2012
              • Jr. Member
              • 194 posts

                Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

                Thanks for the advice lavenderlux. I have not seen the travel sized ones at my local walmart yet, but maybe they only carry it in the spring/summer, I will definitely keep an eye out for them. I will also check out

                Sorry I personally haven't seen any wipes before but I have seen small travel sized OFF! Bug Repellant spray but those run for around +$2 at Walmart. They are found in the travel toiletry section year round. Or in the summer then they'd also be where the other bug repellant stuff are.

                 

                Maybe you can check online drugstores like Well.ca?  I think they do free shipping...
                 



                 



                 



                #2288 lindsayraz

                lindsayraz
                • Newbie
                • 109 posts

                  Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

                  Advil alert!  I saw the Advil tubes while I was in line at the check-out today at London Drugs. A 2 pack was on sale for $2.99.  (I think it was $2.99 ... there's a slight chance I'm remembering wrong and they could have been $1.99 ... all I remember is that I thought they were a pretty good deal!)



                  #2289 AquaCait

                  AquaCait
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 209 posts

                    Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:01 AM



                    I know that they typically have them at our Dollaramas out here for $2 a tube...those and Tylenol...

                    Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

                    Advil alert!  I saw the Advil tubes while I was in line at the check-out today at London Drugs. A 2 pack was on sale for $2.99.  (I think it was $2.99 ... there's a slight chance I'm remembering wrong and they could have been $1.99 ... all I remember is that I thought they were a pretty good deal!)



                     



                    #2290 lindsayraz

                    lindsayraz
                    • Newbie
                    • 109 posts

                      Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:29 PM


                      Yeah they're at our Dollaramas out here for $2 as well, but they're single packs. London Drugs had packs of two for $2.99, so slightly cheaper.
                       

                      Originally Posted by AquaCait 



                      I know that they typically have them at our Dollaramas out here for $2 a tube...those and Tylenol...



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users