Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1421 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

me too hun, now i have to get my (FUTURE) mother in law to go and get them as she lives there....by the end of this all my OTT goodies are going to be spread around Ontario lol

OH and a PS.....Im back in 14 days hehehehehe

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

OH THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so happy for you!!!! I don't know London well so I wasn't sure how many Michaels (if any) were there, I always find Michaels are in weird locations and not in every town!  I am so glad to hear it!!!!!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1422 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
    • 215 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

I just got some cute adjustable reading lights from ebay and they ship free to Canada.  I got 25 of them for under $25 if your looking for a filler.  http://cgi.ebay.ca/w...ME:L:OU:CA:1123 

#1423 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

what r u using them for? im feeling confused lol

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

I just got some cute adjustable reading lights from ebay and they ship free to Canada.  I got 25 of them for under $25 if your looking for a filler.  http://cgi.ebay.ca/w...ME:L:OU:CA:1123 

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1424 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
        • 215 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

Haha fair enough!  Its just a comfort idea so that way if someone wants to read while the other one sleeps they can turn off the nightstand light and just have a small light or sometimes I have found that the nightstand light doesn't give off enough light so I like to use these.  I love to read so thats probably why this appealed to me so much lol

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

what r u using them for? im feeling confused lol

#1425 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

What a great deal!!!!!!  Not sure our guests would use them as I am sure any reading ours will be doing will be during the day (the others will be too loaded to read in the evening - oh how embarrassing!) but I may order a few even for my BMs or something!

#1426 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

lol lol thats a good idea!!!! thanx for the link

Haha fair enough!  Its just a comfort idea so that way if someone wants to read while the other one sleeps they can turn off the nightstand light and just have a small light or sometimes I have found that the nightstand light doesn't give off enough light so I like to use these.  I love to read so thats probably why this appealed to me so much lol

#1427 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:01 PM

lmao so funny thats what i was thinking too lol your friends and mine sound the same lol lol as long as their all sober for my wedding ooppss i mean our wedding hehehehehe

What a great deal!!!!!!  Not sure our guests would use them as I am sure any reading ours will be doing will be during the day (the others will be too loaded to read in the evening - oh how embarrassing!) but I may order a few even for my BMs or something!

#1428 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
                • 215 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

Haha that thought did not even cross my mind but you are totally right!! I can see myself now trying to do the one eye read lol!!

#1429 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
                  • 212 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:53 PM

Awwww man....I like these bags better than mine!! Oh well:)

When I was at dollarama the other day they also had tylenol 10cts now!

also wanted to share this link that was shared in another thread for welcome bags 

http://www.weddingch...come-tote-sets/

#1430 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
                    • 212 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

Yay! I ended up with 8 more today...for a total of 12...not sure if I need more or not yet due to the last minute bookers...ugh...

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

OMG LMAO that was really hard. BUT i got them....well i got 15 lol thank god for nice ppl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users