Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1091 celticgirl

celticgirl
  • Jr. Member
  • 266 posts

    Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:29 AM

    For some reason, I got my government cheques in the mail today!!!

    I think that when you order from Oriental trading that it will come from UPS or purolator, I could be wrong but I dont think they use canada post because they are american arent they?

     

    Originally Posted by kya101 

    I don't actually know yet :S I am thinking Oriental Trading, but I would like to wait until Mail strike is over with first!!!!
     



     



     


    Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
    January 7th, 2012

    63 booked


    #1092 celticgirl

    celticgirl
    • Jr. Member
    • 266 posts

      Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:41 AM

      So I saw on another thread that a Bride had emailed the Jamaican Tourist Board and asked for a tour guide! So, I did the same, for each couple... I asked them if they would mind sending 37 copies of their tour guides and anything they had with information on Jamaica, they mailed them via Fedex, and they will be arriving next week! I thought this would be a great thing to put in my OOT bags, and the best part were, they are FREE!  For those not going to Jamaica, you should search for the tourist board for where you are visiting and ask them if you can have the same, or contact the hotel and ask what they carry for magazines, the one magazine company I emailed said they can have enough waiting at the hotel for me specifically when I arrive!


      Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
      January 7th, 2012

      63 booked


      #1093 traceysteve

      traceysteve
      • Jr. Member
      • 328 posts

        Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:23 AM



        government chqs are supposed to be delivered! check your mailbox again. I got my child tax benefit.

        Originally Posted by celticgirl 


        I sure am! I am on maternity leave and waiting for my cheques!!! lol, those are what I have allowed myself to spend for my OOT bags darnit!
         



         



         



        #1094 traceysteve

        traceysteve
        • Jr. Member
        • 328 posts

          Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:24 AM


          Really??? That's amazing! Thanks for the tip!
           

          Originally Posted by celticgirl 

          So I saw on another thread that a Bride had emailed the Jamaican Tourist Board and asked for a tour guide! So, I did the same, for each couple... I asked them if they would mind sending 37 copies of their tour guides and anything they had with information on Jamaica, they mailed them via Fedex, and they will be arriving next week! I thought this would be a great thing to put in my OOT bags, and the best part were, they are FREE!  For those not going to Jamaica, you should search for the tourist board for where you are visiting and ask them if you can have the same, or contact the hotel and ask what they carry for magazines, the one magazine company I emailed said they can have enough waiting at the hotel for me specifically when I arrive!



           



          #1095 celticgirl

          celticgirl
          • Jr. Member
          • 266 posts

            Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:37 AM



            Just got it!!! yay for money!

            Originally Posted by traceysteve 



            government chqs are supposed to be delivered! check your mailbox again. I got my child tax benefit.



             



             


            Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
            January 7th, 2012

            63 booked


            #1096 tamandrob

            tamandrob
            • Jr. Member
            • 349 posts

              Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:28 AM

              Very cute! I will check the dollar store in town tonight!

               

              Originally Posted by beachbum21 



              Hi! Sorry to interject :) I got my bags at dollarama, heard about them from this thread, here's a pic!  



               



               


              Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

              32 Booked.......and counting!


              #1097 tamandrob

              tamandrob
              • Jr. Member
              • 349 posts

                Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:32 AM

                That is such a great idea, my guest have been asking what kind of tours are available, going to email them now! Thanks!!

                 

                Originally Posted by celticgirl 

                So I saw on another thread that a Bride had emailed the Jamaican Tourist Board and asked for a tour guide! So, I did the same, for each couple... I asked them if they would mind sending 37 copies of their tour guides and anything they had with information on Jamaica, they mailed them via Fedex, and they will be arriving next week! I thought this would be a great thing to put in my OOT bags, and the best part were, they are FREE!  For those not going to Jamaica, you should search for the tourist board for where you are visiting and ask them if you can have the same, or contact the hotel and ask what they carry for magazines, the one magazine company I emailed said they can have enough waiting at the hotel for me specifically when I arrive!



                 


                Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

                32 Booked.......and counting!


                #1098 celticgirl

                celticgirl
                • Jr. Member
                • 266 posts

                  Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

                  No problem! I thought it was a great find and thought I should share with this thread!!!

                   

                  Originally Posted by tamandrob 

                  That is such a great idea, my guest have been asking what kind of tours are available, going to email them now! Thanks!!

                   



                   



                   


                  Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                  January 7th, 2012

                  63 booked


                  #1099 tamandrob

                  tamandrob
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 349 posts

                    Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:05 AM

                    Quick question did you use the visitjamaica website?

                     

                    Originally Posted by celticgirl 

                    No problem! I thought it was a great find and thought I should share with this thread!!!

                     



                     



                     


                    Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

                    32 Booked.......and counting!


                    #1100 Avens

                    Avens
                    • Member
                    • 576 posts

                      Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

                      Thanks ladies! I bought mine!
                       

                      Originally Posted by pbrozek 


                      Totally bought mine! And, if you use the code LSFREE50 you get free shipping on orders over $50!
                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users