Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1051 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

It most case you can not send anythink a head of time.

What most brides are doing, from what I've read, is getting other ppl in their party to help bring everything down.

I've got a number of people assigned items like decorations, OOT bags, favours etc!

Originally Posted by Chambers2011 

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the tips so far! This site is fantastic!

Just wondering how everyone is planning on bringing their OOT Bag items to the destination?? I know luggage allowance has changed, so is anyone sending their items ahead of time??

#1052 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:19 PM

i was thinking of sending my stuff down before hand, and found out its not worth it in the long run.....what lot of us are doing is giving some of it to our fam and friends to pack with them.... if you split it up between everyone, it wont be bad

Originally Posted by Chambers2011 

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the tips so far! This site is fantastic!

Just wondering how everyone is planning on bringing their OOT Bag items to the destination?? I know luggage allowance has changed, so is anyone sending their items ahead of time??

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1053 Shahlo

Shahlo
      • 253 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

Yes, absolutely breathtaking and I have a spare bedroom for you Tori :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

id never leave you out lol, and regina is really great this time of year lmfao come visit!

#1054 traceysteve

traceysteve
        • 328 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:08 AM

WHAT?? Holy crap!! that's a great tip...gotta go...

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

Just thought I'd let you ladies know that Zellers is having on Saturday ONLY beach Towels are 2 for 1.

I think I'm going to pick up some to put in my Bridal party's bags.

#1055 beachbum21

beachbum21
          • 438 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where to get decorative starfish? Saw some at Michaels but they are like $5/each, ridiculous.

Also, where can I find the plastic name tag/luggage tags? I've only managed to find the pin on ones at Staples & Walmart.

Thank you!

#1056 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:42 AM

im getting the luggage tags from walmart....and just adding string to them!

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where to get decorative starfish? Saw some at Michaels but they are like $5/each, ridiculous.

Also, where can I find the plastic name tag/luggage tags? I've only managed to find the pin on ones at Staples & Walmart.

Thank you!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1057 celticgirl

celticgirl
              • 266 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:30 PM

I've gotta head to zellers today! thats a GREAT deal! Ive been reading through this form and it seems to be alot of chit chat... to save some time reading through, does anyone else have any recent finds that they would like to share??  I cant believe how helpful this website is! what a great idea, and the brides are so friendly too! Thanks girls

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#1058 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

yeah i dont know what i would have done without this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1059 traceysteve

traceysteve
                  • 328 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

Yup, went to bath and bodyworks and they have the mini candles, island scents 5/$10, plus they have tonnnnnsss on sale!

Originally Posted by celticgirl 

I've gotta head to zellers today! thats a GREAT deal! Ive been reading through this form and it seems to be alot of chit chat... to save some time reading through, does anyone else have any recent finds that they would like to share??  I cant believe how helpful this website is! what a great idea, and the brides are so friendly too! Thanks girls

#1060 celticgirl

celticgirl
                    • 266 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

Thanks for the great tip! I am going to do some running around this week, Ill share if I find any great deals out there

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

Yup, went to bath and bodyworks and they have the mini candles, island scents 5/$10, plus they have tonnnnnsss on sale!

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                      January 7th, 2012

63 booked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users