CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

I was at the Michael's in Barrie, Ontario. The only iron-ons that I still need to get are two bridesmaid and two flower girl ones...But hey...the Bride is looked after! I thought the one that said "Property of the Groom" was really cute!

Good luck looking for the cups! I thought they were a nice size as well, not super huge. That way people's drinks don't get warm from the sun!

Went to Dollarama today and found some OOT goodies.

My Dollarama finds include:

Mini Shower Puffs (3 for 1.00)

Kleenex Packages (10 for 2.00)

Lens Cleaning Wipes (20 for 1.00)

Anti Bac Hand Cleanser (3 for 1.00)

4 oz shower gels, comes in a 4 pack in different scents! ($2.00 for the 4 pack)

Waterproof Bandaids (1 pkg of 20 for 1.00)

Plastic cases (you know, those ones that are used for bars of soap when you travel?) They are 2 for 1.00 and I plan on using those for First Aid kits and fill them with bandaids and advil, pepto and other first aid stuff!

Decks of Cards-$1.00 each

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsBride View Post
I was at the Michael's in Barrie, Ontario. The only iron-ons that I still need to get are two bridesmaid and two flower girl ones...But hey...the Bride is looked after! I thought the one that said "Property of the Groom" was really cute!

Good luck looking for the cups! I thought they were a nice size as well, not super huge. That way people's drinks don't get warm from the sun!
Ooh I think I saw these at the Michaels around the corner from my house today... want me to pick them up and mail them to you??

Nice finds at Dollarama too! I'll have to check ours out to see if they have the mini shower puffs... that sand can really stick to you sometimes and might be nice to have a little scrubby on hand.

Hey that's sweet of you! That would be great if you wouldn't mind. I can paypal you the money to cover the cost of them and the shipping probably around 6 bucks or so. Or I could also mail you a cheque. If they have two of each, bridesmaid and flowergirls, shoot me a pm and we can exchange info. Thanks!!!!

Also...I am looking to order some of the hibiscus coin purses from Oriental Trading Company and having them shipped to my cousin who lives in TX. She said she will put them in the mail for me as a gift (which a company will not do) to save on the stupid brokerage fees etc. I wouldn't mind ordering some for other Canadian gals and shipping them out, as long as the cost of the purses and shipping is looked after (easily done with paypal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsBride View Post
Hey that's sweet of you! That would be great if you wouldn't mind. I can paypal you the money to cover the cost of them and the shipping probably around 6 bucks or so. Or I could also mail you a cheque. If they have two of each, bridesmaid and flowergirls, shoot me a pm and we can exchange info. Thanks!!!!
Hey sorry I didn't get a chance to grab these yesterday - it was a crazy busy day apparently! I will pop over today and grab what I can for you. I was thinking that I might just be able to send them in the mail as a regular letter and not have to worry about extra shipping charges?!? I'll see what size they work out to be and let you know :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobelle View Post
Is anyone going special OOT bags for their BMs? I ordered totes from cheaptotes for all of the guests, but thought maybe a nice beach bag for the BMs might be a nice gift. Has anyone seen any good deals?
I'm still giving my BM's the same OOT bag as everyone else but have also bought each of them another bag that is personally suited to them as part of their gift. Actually I still have one more to buy as one of the girls is proving rather difficult! I tried to stay around the $30 mark for each bag and also have them some other gifts as well. Not that I mind, but I totally spoiled my girls :)

I saw a great deal for the Lug Life Clearview Beach Bags today online. I bought three of them, one for me and two for my girls. They are going to be the bags I use for their OOT bags, as well as some extra gifts for the bridesmaids. I was tempted to buy the travel wallet too but am leaving that for now. The Beach Bag is usually $34.00 and it is on sale for $15.99 (today only) After today the price goes up to 19.99. Still not a bad deal. And I have wanted one of these anyway.

This is the link

Lug Life CV Straps > All-Purpose Totes > Travel Accessories - eBags

Echo, yeah I am pretty sure these will just fit in an envelope and not cost more than a regular letter. Thanks again, and msg me when you have them and I will pop a cheque in the mail to cover your costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stina4242 View Post
I am kind of crashing your Canadian page because I am getting married in Niagara Falls in May, May 21 to be exact. I was wondering how much rain you guys usually get that time of year, is it hit or miss or will it most likly be raining.

Thanks guys!!!
I would imagine that the weather should be fairly similar to what you get in New Jersey.

Jackobelle - I bought my MOH a completely different bag from the rest of the oot bags, but I actually plan on giving her two bags. The regular OOT bag as she is coming with her hubby and two kids, along with my bag just for her.

I actually got my bag from Biotherm in the Bay and its this almost metallicy blue on light blue colour...I dont really know how to explain it to make it sound nice, but it looks really sharp and it doesnt have a huge label on it saying biotherm. It has a tiny label attached at one of the seams. Its a great looking bag that she could use for the gym later on if she wanted to.

Alexsbride - great finds at dollarama btw! I will have to go look for the bath puffs when Im in the area next time.

Anyone looking for wet bikini bags for a really good pricehuh.gif? I bought these pink wet bikini bags from AVON of all places for $3.99 each. Amazing price and they are really cute. It was just in this last catalogue so I know they are still available. If anyone doesnt have an avon rep and wants some, let me know and I can let my patient know and order them for you. I can email you a pic of them as well if you are interested.

They are a light pink bag with a ligth brown bikini on them, with a drawstring closeure and bobble. Completely water proof. I put a soaking wet bathing suit in there to see how it would hold up and it worked famously! Just thought I would let you all know as the only ones I could find were from the states and were anywhere from $9.99 to 19.99 US not including shipping!

Have a great day ladies!