Jump to content
beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

 

For anyone looking to get Room Key card holders and landyard. I just places an order with www.specialistid.com. I found the prices to be very reasonable and shipping to Canada was only $9 cheesy.gif

Great find!! my shipping was $12 though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by chantal09 View Post

 

Great find!! my shipping was $12 though!

that's odd, maybe you order more stuff than me. Lol, prices are good though. Hope you didn't order without using the coupon Ebay10. Forgot to put that in my previous post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

 

that's odd, maybe you order more stuff than me. Lol, prices are good though. Hope you didn't order without using the coupon Ebay10. Forgot to put that in my previous post.

 

Oh no definately didn't know of a coupon! What coupon??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by chantal09 View Post

 

 

Oh no definately didn't know of a coupon! What coupon??

you just enter Ebay10 in the coupon code area. Maybe email them and they will still honor it? I just googled Specialist Id coupons and that one came up for 10% off right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

 

you just enter Ebay10 in the coupon code area. Maybe email them and they will still honor it? I just googled Specialist Id coupons and that one came up for 10% off right now.

Thanks so much for the great tip! I just emailed them. Fingers crossed! cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Mlite83 View Post

 

I saw those too and was thinking about going that root with a waterproof personalized sticker (similar to link below)...but I haven't decided on that versus Factory 21 mugs from ebay..choices choices!

 

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/85174853

Good call on those labels. I'm definitely going to look into using them - once I decide on what mugs/tumblers/cups we are getting :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×