Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Help me with my hair style! FUN POLL for FRI!

TGIF!

I made my trial hair apt for March 31st ;o) So now I am cracking down on trying to find a cute hair style. Here are the four I narrowed it down too, #1 and 2 being my fav's. I'm hoping to get some feedback to help me narrow it down even more. Keep in mind my dress is strapless, ballerina style, very full. I have a tiny tiara and fingertip veil with blusher

If none of these work, I might lean toward a wavy side tucked under type style.

#1- This is hard to see however I saw her wedding on E! and it's cute. It's parted on side with a wave, in big bun with a braid wrapped around it. This is best pic I could find ;o(

Click the image to open in full size.

#2-

#3-

#4-

Or NONE!

I like #4! But your bangs are so cute in your siggy pic, I wish you could incorporate them into your style somehow - or are you anti-bang for the wedding?

thank you heather! they are growing out, i was going to cut them again but decided i want to pull it back for wedding so they're longer now...

its so hard to figure this stuff out. i thought it be easy but its not, ha

jac i like 1 and 4. i think 2 is a little too modern for your dress and i think the bun is huuuuuge in 3 and if you add the tiara it might be too much, kwim?

I too am wondering about the bangs! I picked #2 simply because it's the most modern and you already have a lot of traditional elements in your attire. You look fairly young and trendy in your sig and I think you should try to maintain some of that for your wedding, but it all depends on what you want! A picture of your face from the front would be helpful, so we can see your face shape :)