Photo

One & Only Palmilla

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ELEGANTE3

ELEGANTE3
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:32 PM

Does anyone have ceremony & recption prices that they could share with me for the One & Only Palmilla? I have heard amazing things about the hotel, but I have also heard that it is very expensive. Either way I am still curious!

Also, has anyone stayed at the hotel, or honeymooned there?
    Wedding Date: October 20, 2007
    Wedding Location: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#2 KarlaV

KarlaV
    • 171 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:34 PM

I had gathered some info. Hope this helps.

Attached Files

Karla&Ronnie
      Wedding Slideshow
      Engagement Slideshow
      May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#3 KarlaV

KarlaV
      • 171 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:36 PM

Here's some more!

Attached Files

Karla&Ronnie
        Wedding Slideshow
        Engagement Slideshow
        May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#4 ELEGANTE3

ELEGANTE3
        • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:51 PM

Thank you Karla!!!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 September 2006 - 07:01 PM

** added map of the resort **

i looked into the one and only and my best gf...it is rally expensive and they charge up the wazoo for EVERYTHING...if i remember correctly, to have a DJ you had to have your dancing in their ballroom and i think they charged a pretty big site fee on top of everything else.

juan carlos took some pics there and they are posted on the forum...if money was not an object i would have gotten married there.

my best gf just got back from her honeymoon there and said it was ok but sooo expensive. my client also just came back from honeymoon and said it was beautiful but they got really bored after 6 days.

we are planning on spending our 1 year anniversary there.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 ELEGANTE3

ELEGANTE3
          • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 07:11 PM

Don't we all wish money was no object!

Yes, by the sounds of what I hear, it is very, very expesnive, but I think I might check it out anyway (I'm intrigued)!

Jesus and I have also talked about honeymooning there too, probably for 1/2 of the week. You'll have to let me know how your anniversary goes if you stay there and if you like it. Especially since your best gf was bored! I would hate to spend all that money (I checked it's about $500 a night) and not have fun!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 September 2006 - 07:16 PM

they loved it the first 3-4 days but there is not much to do unless you surf (great surf spot in front)...and it is kind of far from cabo san lucas...we will probably do 3 nights...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
            • VIP Member
            • 931 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 07:36 PM

here are a couple of slideshows of the Palmilla done by one of my photographer's associate photographers

http://www.mandymari...com/moviecabo1/

http://www.mandymari...com/moviecabo2/

#9 RSL2010

RSL2010
              • 45 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:45 AM

Glad to hear! We are actually planning on doing a "minimoon" there after our wedding for 3 days. I had wanted to stay at Las Ventanas, but my FI's travel agent talked up the Palmilla, so he is excited about it now, not to mention that is was much less expensive. If it's not that great, I would rather not waste the money there!
                Raina & Henri
                October 28, 2006
                Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#10 EDYTA

EDYTA
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:03 PM

thanks for sharing those slide shows, they ae beautiful pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users