Photo

Pregnant now . . . how much to change our wedding plans??

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:14 PM

well good for you for not being sick, can you pass some of that along to me for my next pregnancy, I was so sick...yuck!

In the end you have to do what is best for you and your FI. Don't stress about people, just do what is going to make you feel better. I saw you mentioned your cervical concerns, I would not plan anything for sure until you see the Dr. because if you are high risk you might be allowed to travel out of the country at all.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 Kelly C

Kelly C
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

I would do what ever makes you two happy. I am 5 months along now and my doc says no traveling at all at 7 months. I have plecenta previa total coverage and just found out so you never know what can happen. I am going to try and do a materinty photo shoot. I didnt get to do one with my first. And I was terrible sick with my first daughter and with this one I forget Im prego. So Christine there is hope the second time around.
    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#13 misskaytee

misskaytee
    • 154 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:14 PM

I love the baby bump and can't wait for the day when it's my turn- I say embrace it! You will be absolutely glowing I'm SURE! congrats!
      http://www.weddingco...r/6q70cliba.png

Our Website (updates on our wedding, the house we just bought, and more!) http://www.freewebs.com/kayteeandcj/
      Wedding Website:http://weddings.thek....rd=&MsdVisit=1

#14 KimmyG

KimmyG
      • 520 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:52 AM

Congrats!! I like the idea of getting a dress with a corsett back. Pick a date that works best for YOU, don't worry about the guests because you won't be able to please them all and it will only stress you out trying to do so.

#15 luvtoteachlaw

luvtoteachlaw
        • 134 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:56 AM

Update:

We told both sets of parents this weekend, and both are thrilled!!

We have moved the wedding date up 11 weeks, to May 2nd. Same location. We expect to have a few friends back out (mostly mine because they will still be teaching in the middle of the college term). Overall, I am relieved and now need to get invitations out ASAP and figure out if my dress is gonna fit me in two months!

#16 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:10 AM

congratulations, that is such a relief for you I am sure.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by luvtoteachlaw
            Update:

We told both sets of parents this weekend, and both are thrilled!!

We have moved the wedding date up 11 weeks, to May 2nd. Same location. We expect to have a few friends back out (mostly mine because they will still be teaching in the middle of the college term). Overall, I am relieved and now need to get invitations out ASAP and figure out if my dress is gonna fit me in two months!
            Thats AWESOME!! I am so happy for you!! Good luck!!

#18 Jenamie

Jenamie
            • 392 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:04 AM

Congrats!!! I'm glad things are working out for you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users